Jeff the killer #2

You gasped at Jeff for pinning you against the wall and put his hand on your breasts you gasped in pleasure wen he was rubbing them you looked at his member and rubbed hes member now in a moaning mess " fuck y/n " he said and hung hes head still moan I watched in disgust and lifted use two with my powers and lead use to Jeff's room. You pulled Jeff's pants down and looked at his member with lust you touched it with your tongue and started to lick the top and you wanted to tease him so you licked the hole thing making Jeff go crazy " Y/N GO FASTER PLEASE I NEED SPEED ON MY MEMBER " he yelled and you smirked evily he couldn't take it so he grabbed your head and done it fast him self you were gaging and gripping on to the covers of the bed and Jeff reached his limit and climaxed all over the bed he let your head go and shock up with " climax " on your body he went up to you and started to rub your woman hood to tease you but you made him stop and you grind on his member both feeling pleasure you went faster and you jumped and landed on his member you cried in pain and Jeff moaned once more he grabbed your waist and started to move you up and down you started to moan and so did he this lasted for like 20 more minutes untill use climaxed " I love you y/n " " I love you to Jeff " you said and kissed his Cheek..