12. Heartfelt conversation

Aabha
_______

He made me lie down comfortably on the bed and moved the cupboard aside and started taking out my clothes from it.
Then he turned towards me and came near me and said... hey, you change your clothes, I will bring something to eat for you...
he stood up slowly and started walking...

I stopped him and said…Abhi, I have severe pain in my hand, I can't move it,.. will you please help me… because If I called someone else while you were there then everyone would find it strange...
He nodded and He turned He turned around and took a few steps towards me....how can I help you??? He asked...
Please help me to remove my blouse my blouse I replied hesitantly...He looked at me very with wide eyes and repeated... remove my blouse please, I can't move my hand
The easiest way possible to open it is to cut it,
He looked at me with surprise and then he slightly sits right in front of me
He took his hands to take off my Dupatta,...i immediately closed my eyes,..
he stopped where he was and
He get up from bed and said,..I will call Neha to help you,..you don't have to take my help willinglessly...He started walking away from me...
I hold his hand and I called him with his name...Abhir..he turned back to face me...I gestured him to sit with me....he sat down... I took his hand in mine and said...
I don't have any problem in taking help from you, it's just that this is the first time someone has come this close to me..I lowered my gaze and my face turned red out of shyness,he giggled at this...
After that he took a pair of  scissors and drape my dupatta around my neck to cover me, I looked at him surprisingly, and he without even letting a single word out of my mouth he said...I don't want you to feel uncomfortable, take your time , I'll wait for you...and at this moment I felt a clot forming in my throat,.. it's for the first time when someone.. respected my feelings and instead of imposing their thoughts on me...

He was continuously talking to me about various topics to distract me , so that I don't feel much pain..He slowly took off my dupatta and tied it around his eyes..and started moving my hair to one side with a light hand....
He opened the strings of my blouse ,... started cutting the sleeves of my blouse from my shoulder with scissors... I could feel his cold fingers on my neck...He was sitting behind me and my blouse was held in just one hand...my cheeks turned red with the heat of my emotions....he put his hand across my waist to the front of my neck...I can feel his hands on my bare back and half covered front...
He separated that blouse from me and made me wear a night gown...after that, he simply wishpered in my ear,,...

"Don't worry,.."hridyaPriya" I won't touch you without your consent"

Then I realised that he has covered his eyes....my respect for him has increased for him...he simply open that dupatta from his eyes and ...

Said ...now, you rest,I will bring something to eat for you..I nodded in agreement..

Abhir
_________

I don't know what has happened to me.., but for me she's is the only women in my life,..whome I want to be the perfect one..the one whome she adores,..the one whome she loves...and
The one to whom she wholeheartedly gives her approval to come close to her....

(While thinking this, his eyes were looking dark , dark with passion,with possessiveness)

I bought food for her in our bedroom where she was lying comfortably on the bed... I supported her and started feeding her with my hands...And then suddenly...
I noticed her eyes dark big black beutiful eyes ,she has got but now , they were moist...on which she was repeatedly blinking her eyes to control her tears....But the effort failed. A tear fell from her eyes and she started crying...I asked her,.. what happened? Did I do something wrong?..why are you crying...
She innocently replied....After Baba, no one has ever fed me food with so much love.., yes Maa is there but she also remains busy in household chores...
I fell in love with her even more because of her innocence...I cupped her face in my hands and told her....

Whatever no one has done for you till date, I will do it all for you ... and will do even more than that...Just don't cry like this, I don't like it at all when you cry....

After talking for a while, the staff brought milk for her and she started making faces after seeing it...when I asked what happened, she told me that she does not like milk at all...she wants to have chocolate milk..I chuckled over it and asked the staff member to get chocolate milk for her..
After having milk..we were sitting over our bed and she was telling me about her parents and how her father use to treat her like a princess.... Then after sometime, she slightly move towards me to rest her head on my shoulder,.. after that I realised that she has stopped talking...I looked at her and she She had fallen asleep with her head on my shoulder...
I did not want to cause her any pain due to her injury, so I made her sleep comfortably on the bed and went to the Cough..from where she was right in front of me... I kept looking at her and when did I fall asleep I did not even know....

Author's pov
______________________________________

Abhir and Aabha are getting close to each other day by day... but who are those who have attacked Abhir in  temple...it's about 2 O° clock in the night when , Abhir's phone started ringing,..and  Abhir picked up the phone in just 2 rings, he went to the balcony and slowly started speaking...yes, what happened?? Did you find out anything about who was behind this attack??  He replied, no brother, I have not found out anything yet,..it was Akshat on the other side...he further said..I am just thinking ,it can be done by "Rajput brothers "...our business rivals...

Abhir replied..ssshh don't talk about that,..and I don't think so,that those loosers can do this ....
I don't care who the hell was behind this , I will tear him apart for hurting my wife..and he hung up the call...

From next Abhir started his work from home so that he can took care of Aabha , he started spending his time with her and with passing time she was also get comfortable with him and her shyness fade away , now she throws tantrums to him and he cutely handle her all the moods...

One morning,when he was having breakfast with his family and Aabha was asleep, then he saw a staff member, who was going with a plate of fruits in her hand....
Abhir stopped him and asked..fir whome are you taking this for ??...she replied...Raja saa , this is for Rani sa...
He asked her to put that plate near him...and he started removing seeds from the watermelon....
Everyone in the room looked at him with wide eyes and his chachi saa asked..what are you doing Abhir ???

He without even looking at them replied...she doesn't like it when...seeds come to her mouth,..she will leave it as it is...so it's better to remove it now...

Then  he himself took breakfast for her , after Abhir's exit from dinning area, uttra devi started to tount them...

" Look, our king is again becoming someone's slave "

"what does this girl want to show by doing all this "

Aarti Devi ( Abhir's mother ) intrupted her and said ....she doesn't want to show anything,...they care for eachother and it's good to take care of your injured wife...and I'm proud of my son...
And don't forget it's because of that girl, your daughter is alive today , else the bullet which hit her was for your daughter....

Dada sa interveained in between and asked aarti Devi to let it go...
He further said...I know uttra bahu ,you don't like her , but whether you like it or not , she is Abhir's wife and you have to respect her,,.. she's a good girl...
And everyone agreed with him..
______________________________________

Thank you everyone for reading this story and if you like it please vote because it cost you nothing but it encourages me to write even more amazing episodes..
T
H
A
N
K
Y
O
U
😊