15.First Kiss 😘

Abhir
___________________________________

Aabha held my hand and pulled me in the rain...at that time she was feeling happy like a small child while getting drenched in the rain...

I was not able to stop myself from looking at her.. She was looking like a marble statue drenched in rain..
Her balanced curves were drawing me towards her...

Suddenly she grabbed my hand, and took me to a vendor who was selling corns

By now the rain had subsided a bit....
Aabha asked me...have you ever tried it before??...I was confused and she understood that with my expression

she laughed loudly and said...kya rana sa, itne bade hokar bhi , aapne kabhi barish me bhutta nhi khaya??

( What is this you have grown so much and you have never eaten corn in the rain??)

Then she took roasted corn for both of us and we took a leave from there and we started walking back towards our car... She was telling me that...how she enjoys it during her college time and then,...I saw something on the edge of her lips...

I turned her in my direction and she started looking at me in surprise...

I removed the piece of food stuck to the edge of her lips with my thumb and my attention was on her pink lips...

Her lips were looking very soft and tender. I looked into her eyes...our gazes met and she was staring at me with her deep dark big eyes...

I again looked at her lips and moved my tongue on my lips...she was standing right in front of me,and we were standing so close to each other,.. that even air could not pass through between us...

At this moment I couldn't control myself anymore...I grabbed her from her waist and kissed her..right in the middle of the road...and The rain has become heavy again... as if even the rain does not want anyone to see us like this...

Aabha
_____________________________________

I could not understand what happened to Abhir, all of a sudden but he suddenly started kissing me...and my hands also went on his shoulders...
He gently tilted me a little to one side and started sucking my lips..then I understood something, I felt his hands on my waist...he was continuously moving his hands on my waist...
And suddenly he put his finger in my waist chain and pulled it sharply, which caused me a slight pain and my mouth opened little..

And meanwhile he put his tongue in my mouth and started sucking my lower lip..
We both were getting short of breath,...But he was not ready to leave, but now I could not stop myself and I patted his shoulder with my hand...
Then he left me and both of us were breathing heavily and due to shyness we were not even able to look at each other...

Abhir did not say anything to me and quietly moved towards the car. Both of us sat in the car and left towards home...

We had just reached home when we called Abhir to the drawing room, where he asked us to change and come back and we went to our room...
I changed my clothes and came into the room,..
then I started sneezing,one after another and Abhir noticed this..he asked me to take some medicine and rest and leave for the drawing room where was waiting for him..

Author's pov
______________________________________

Abhir reached the drawing room where everybody was waiting for him...
When Dadu asked about Aabha, Abhir told him that her health is not well and she is taking rest in her room...

Dadu said, okay let her rest, I called you because I want to tell you that tomorrow morning your father and uncle are going to a family friend's place..

To which Abhir nodded and said...yes , everything is fine, but I wanted to say that I am also leaving for Mumbai tomorrow morning, I have an important meeting and I will be back by day after tomorrow...

After this all of them went to their rooms and by the time Abhir, returned to the room Abha was already asleep,..
He wanted to talk to her but could not say anything and he just came in without making any noise.He went to the other side of the bed and slept there..he fell asleep in a little while...

Next morning

When Abha woke up from sleep, she turned around and looked towards Abhir but he was not there, she thought maybe he had got up early and gone to the gym, and she quickly got up and went to get ready...

When she came back, she found a letter on her dressing table in which it was written

I want your forgiveness for yesterday evening, if possible please forgive me, I did not want to do this but I do not know what happened to me at that time, I could not stop myself...I have an important meeting, that's why i am going to Mumbai for 2 days. I will return by tomorrow evening. You take care of yourself. I have kept medicines for your cold in the drawer next to the bed. Please take them. There are also chocolates for you in the drawer next to my side of the bed...
Take care of yourself

-Yours Abhir

She read that letter and smilingly kept it in her book....
After that she came down and had breakfast with everyone, where she found out that papa and chacha sa are also not at home and Vivaan has also left for office and nirvaan was just leaving for college..
She said jokingly... wow ! Today we all are ladies at home and they all laughed at this...

______________________________________

Hope you guys like this story and don't miss the upcoming episodes of the story because, it's time for some action now , let's see how our sweet , innocent Aabha will face all the hurdles coming into her way...
And if you like this story then please vote because is cost you nothing but encourage me allot
T
H
A
N
K
Y
O
U
😊