Drums Of The Rain

:"You need to move faster if you want to catch me, Sour Wolf!" Stiles screamed and ran down the rainy street, just lit up with some rare placed street lights. Stiles soon regreted this sentence as Derek appeared out of no where and stopped him by grabbing his collar and pulling him up. Stiles breathed heavily against Derek's face and laughed blushing :"I'm, haha, I'm so sorry, but I really had to do this, it was so tempting!" Derek rolled his eyes :"One more time and you're dead." Stiles' smile faded and a "do-you-really-think-you-could-kill me"-face appeared. :"By the way." Stiles said. :"You forgot your jacket." And lifted his arm to show Derek his leather jacket. Again Derek rolled his eyes, set Stiles down on the pavement and grabbed his jacked annoyed out of Stiles' hand. :"Wooh wooh, cool down Sour- uhm I mean Derek."

The alpha gave him a glare and pulled his jacket on. :"So, where do you wanna take me?" Derek asked annoyed and looked down the empty street. No ones gonna come out until the rain stopped. Stiles' face soon got a mischievous grin on it and Derek knew he were in trouble by now.

:"Follow me!" Stiles yelled laughing, took Derek by the hand and pulled him down the street. The tar covered ways were empty, no roaring of engines, no talking of people, just the loud splashing of the rain onto the streets, roof tops and those two men, which were running out of breath soon. Stiles stopped, only to feel Derek crashing into him. :"Hey! Could you please warn me next time when you're stopping so suddenly?!"

:"Well I'm sorry but....." Stiles stopped.
:"But what?" Derek asked annoyed and stared at his friend, getting lost in this hazel eyes, shining so bright in the moonlight. Staring at the rain dripping down his lower lip, down his chin, soaking his red-black squared sweater. Derek got ripped out of his thoughts as Stiles spoke again, laughing, seeing his breath like a cloud of smoke in the air. :"I don't know which way."
Derek growled threatening and asked :"You're serious now?"
:"Yeah, I'm serious and I'm not sorry for that, 'cause I've never been there since school started." Stiles stated, looking left and right for orientation.
:"Great." Derek sighted and ran his hand through his soaked, even dripping hair.
:"Wait, wait, wait. I think I've got something." Stiles said into the cold night, earning a :"You think?" from Derek. Suddenly Derek got dragged forward, grabbed by the wrist. :"Woah Stiles!" He yelled, but Stiles didn't responsed, he just dragged the alpha through the thick rain, fast feet meeting the street with a splashing sound. :"C'mon, c'mon, c'mon Der! Don't get slow! We're there soon." Stiles yelled and ran faster. Derek rolled his eyes.....again. Stiles exactly knew that Derek could run faster than the younger boy ever could imagine. Derek's the alpha, so what does he wanted? Derek could just speed up a bit and it would break Stiles' wrist. He refused the idea and raced after Stiles in a steady pace. They passed streets, citylights, the "skyline" of Beacon Hills, until they reached the downtown of the city. A couple of improtant buildings, a museum. Stiles soon slowed down and exhaled heavily :"We're....we're there."