Late Night Talk

Derek's thoughts were cut off as Stiles said :"Finally! Could you please open the door? I'm cold." Derek nodded, unlocked the door and went inside. Stiles welcomes the warmth with a big sigh and a smile. :"Ahh, feeeeels sooo good." Derek ignored the statment of his friend and catched the jacket, which Stiles threw at him, to place it around a chair to dry. He searched in his cupboard frow something to wear for Stiles, he's wet after all. :"Here you go." He said and threw a blank white shirt and a boxer after him. Stiles catched and went irritated. :"What? You mean I should stay here? For the night? To sleep here? To-"
:"Yes Stiles. I mean you wouldn't leave me alone in my current mental state now right." Derek's back faced Stiles, but the younger exactly knew that the alpha was smiling. :"Fine then." He sighed and chucked his wet clothing in a corner. :"Don't you dare look." Stiles said and glared at Derek. He smiled and turned around. :"Like what would I see?" Stiles stopped motion. What did he just said? Blushing Stiles ignored the alpha's statement and putting on the over sized shirt. Somehow the boxer fit. Stiles turned around :"Thanks for...." And began blushing. Derek stood in front of his bed, only covered in a pair of boxers, light sweat covering his muscular torso. Seeing the muscles twitching, Stiles gulped and blushed hard as he felt a knot building in his throat, heat forming all over his body. He snapped out of his trance as e noticed Derek speaking.
:"You're okay?"
:"Y-yeah I'm fine. So...so where do I sleep?" Stiles asked slightly nervous for the answer. :"On the couch." Derek said, pointing across the room. A blanket and a pillow placed on it. :"Thanks." Stiles said and went over to it. Covered in the blanket he looked over to Derek, who is now also laying in his bed, looking at the ceiling. The silence began to grow and Stiles soon fell asleep.
Screaming he woke up, feeling a hand on his forehead. :"Hey, you're okay? Nightmare right?" Derek. Stiles nodded, breathing heavily. Derek thought for a moment and began to blush. :"You-you wanna sleep in my bed?" Stiles eyes widened. What? His thoughts went blank and he nodded out of mind, not knowing what he was doing. He went over to the bed and placed his body next to Derek's. Uncomftable silence.
:"So-so you're really single?"
Derek rolled his eyes :"Yes Stiles, I am. You got a problem with that?"
:"N-no, but, I mean, how is it possible that the good looking, strong alpha of Beacon Hills still doesn't got a girlfriend? I mean you're perfect!" Stiles blushed at his own words, not daring to look into Derek's eyes. The alpha's mouth hung open. Perfect? Why would he say that? Could it be that....

His thoughts got cut off by Stiles, who's now standing, going across the room to his puddle of clothes, trying to put them on. :"Stiles wait-"
:"No, I-I have to go now, I-" Stiles stopped motion as he felt Derek's tight grip around his wrist. :"Please Stiles...." He begged. :"Derek I'm-I'm sorry, I said things I will regret, so please-"
:"No." Derek cut him off again.
:"You won't regret that." He said and Stiles raised and eyebrow. :"What? Would you mind explaining?" Stiles still doesn't know what Derek's about to do. Derek's grip tightened and he pulled Stiles closer. Closing his eyes their lips touched and Stiles began to realise what the alpha meant.
He loved him.

Their lips touched again, now with more passion. Devouring each other in anticipation. So long both waited for this. No holding back anymore. They parted, fighting for air. Foreheads touching, eyes closed. :"Stiles I-" Derek needed air. He parted their bodies, looking into Stiles's oblivious eyes. He hesitated but he'll have to say it anyway. :"Stiles." He began.

:"Don't you dare tell me I'm perfect, if I'm not good enough to make you want to stay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys,
I'm so sorry but I'm out of ideas.
I think this is an acceptable ending and if you don't agree, please feel free to post some requests in the comments!
xxxOneHellOfAnIero