Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

8 months later:

"Ma, where are you?" I yelled. My pregnant belly was clearly puffed and ready to burst any moment now. This was my final semester and I would soon have my junior Rohan in my arms. Yes, junior Rohan, a baby boy. Mom came to me and raised a brow. I sheepishly smiled and nodded my head for nothing.

"I have to go to the... washroom" I confessed. She sighed and shook her head playfully. She came to my side and helped me up. My belly was too much and was giving me a hard time even to stand on my own. She took me to the toilet and returned me to the bed. I sat on the bed with spread legs, since my belly came in between them. Mom chuckled a little to this gesture and I again smiled sheepishly. I heard the doorbell and guessed it was Isha with Vivan, not a toddler anymore. He was a year old now and was learning to walk or should I say learnt already.

"Richa" she squealed in excitement. But when she came close to hug me, my belly came in between. She chuckled to how much huge I had become. She caressed it and kissed it saying "I love you Rohan Bhai" I smiled widely to her statement. We sat on the table, chatting things away and munching on snacks. Vivan ran to his mother and looked at me.

"Rich is a balloon" he said and frowned. I looked at Isha and we both burst out in laughter.

"No sweetheart, she's got a baby in her belly and for the last time, it's Richa, add an ah" he made a face and ran to his dad who just came in.

"Daddy look, Rich is got a baby in her belly. Won't he talk, Rich?" he asked out of excitement and I saw Isha shake her head.

"He will baby, once he's out" I answered.

"Well, when will he come out of there mommy?" he pointed to my belly. I felt an intense pain in my abdomen and I furrowed my brows, getting a wet feeling below.

"Uhh, now?" I said. Confused Isha looked at me and then at the small clot of blood on my lower abdomen.

"Oh god Richa, your water broke, its time." She said, biting her nails, she yelled for mom. Mom came running and Isha's husband, Rajiv took me to the car and then to the clinic. While all this was going on, my eyes blackened and I saw Rohan, with a red flower in his hand and me standing right in front of him, him proposing to me. He knelt down and said words. I smiled in return and he jumped up in excitement and happiness to hug me. He whispered in my ears "I love you sweetheart, all the best with our baby" and kissed me and then everything went black.

********************************************************************************

"I love you sweetheart, all the best with our baby" he said and it kept ringing in my ears. He smiled widely and cupped my face. He kissed my forehead and comforted me.

"I miss you, Rohan" I confessed to him.

"I miss you too sweetheart; I love you more and remember to live this life happily. I have my imprint on you and so do you" he showed me his hickey and smiled. But then he started to part from me. I felt uncomfortable and started screaming and pleading him to stay. He turned back and let out a flying kiss and whispered "I love you and want you to be happy" and within the space of time, he disappeared.

My eyes fluttered open and "Rohan" escaped my mouth. I had no feeling of what had just happened. No labour, no pain, no feeling in the first place.

"Richa" Isha squealed and came towards me to hug me. I smiled a small smile and returned the hug. Mom came in with a bundle of blanket in her palm and placed it on my lap and insisted me to hold. I looked at him, my bundle of joy and happiness. I felt tears at the edge on my eyes and one lone tear escaped. It fell on his face and he moved a little, scrunching his face. I smiled and kissed his forehead. I felt his soft baby breath against me and I felt enlightened. I felt like I stepped inside heaven and had Rohan himself in my arms. He opened his eyes and my world just froze for a moment. I was in awe; they were an exact replica of my Rohan's eyes. The baby's lips pouted and I heard his cry. I was confused so as to why it was crying and took him close to me. I couldn't understand what made him cry so I looked at Ma.

"He's hungry" she said and smiled. I looked at him and a thought of how Rohan felt hungry at odd times brushed my mind.

*************************************************************************

New chapter :D

Lemme know!!!!