Forgive me Jasmine

I heard a scream from down the hall. I threw my book on the nearest table and ran to my littlest sisters room with a bat in my hands. She looked at me and laughs.

"Jasmine that isn't funny! You know how I feel about you playing jokes like that." I threw the bat on the floor and ran to my room. Jasmine walked in and looks at me. Guilt hit my stomach as hard as a rock.

"I'm sorry Tia I didn't mean to scare you." Tears rolled softly down her face and she crawled into my lap. "can you sing me our song Tia please."

"sure sweetie I will. I care for you. I'll be the there for you. You'll never be alone. 'Cause I'll always be there for you." Jasmine is fast

asleep in my arms after I'm done singing to her. I bring her to her bed and lay her down.

"Wake up Tia!" My sister Paisley yelled at me. I roll out of bed and stand up. I walk out of my room half sleeping half awake and walk towards the bathroom but trip on a skateboard.

"Tyler!" I scream at the top of lungs. "Come move your fudging skateboard!" I yelled at my twin brother as I walked into the bathroom and splash water in my face. I looked in the mirror. My chocolate brown eyes look green in the light. I'm not the cutest female in the house. That would be Paisley. She has green eyes and light brown hair. perfect tan and she is super model tall. So about 5'6 5'7ish. When she was 13 she was already in a B cup bra. Me on the other hand. I'm 17 and have brown eyes and curly blonde hair. I have a tan like her but my B cup bra isn't growing anymore. I'm 5'5 so I'm not super model tall but I'm pretty close.

There are six kids in the family: Seth he's 20 and lives in michigan, then there's the triplettes Paisley,Tyler,and I:Tyler is a super jocky guy that loves nothing but himself. then there's the twins: Jasmine and Jules: they are adopted kids from Arabia I think but I'm not to sure. We are the Martin family plus mom but she's never home and dads to drunk to remember our names.

"Tiaaaaa!!!" Paisley yells again. I hear a slap from the kitchen and dad is standing next to paisley yelling at her. I run as fast as I can from the bathroom. I hear a cry coming from Paisley and foot steps coming up the stairs. I hear jasmine's voice saying something cruel to dad and race down the stairs.

just when my dad raises her hand to jasmine I step infront of him. His hand comes down hard and painful on my face. I fall to the Floor and dad starts kicking me in the stomach each one harder than the next.

"Daddy stop!" I gasp out breathing for air. he stops for about 30 seconds and then continues. Tyler finally walks in and stops dad and takes him to his study room. For some odd reason dad loves the boys but picks on us girls it's like he's series or something. Jasmine kneels down beside me and kisses my cheek.

I look in mirror at my face and stomach. the bruise on my face isn't that bad I could cover it with some make up. My stomach is bleeding pretty bad so I try to cover it with some bandages and slip a shirt slowly down my body. yesturday was the last

of school. A whole summer here with my dad yuppie.

my house is pretty big so it wont be to hard to ignore him. its an old Spanish house with its nine bedroom four bath and two padoeo house. Us kids have the upstairs Paisley's bedroom is at the end of the hall with the bathroom accross from hers. Jasmine's bedroom is right in between Paisley and I. While the boys bedrooms are accross from us. Jules is right next to the bathroom and Tyler's is across from mine.

I looked out my window and Jasmine and Jules are climbing our old club house. I look around the neighborhood. Its a pretty neighborhood closed gates and fences, trapped forever. The whole time I'm staring out the window Jasmine is waving her hands in the air at me. I wave back and smile at her. She does a silly face and goes and plays with Jules again.

I look to the other side of the street and see Jesse. He is so cute I swear he fell from the heaven . He waves and smiles with his perfect white teeth. He flips his blonde hair and goes back to mowing the lawn. I sit and watch him for ten minutes and then decide to mow our lawn. I get dressed in a white tank top and Jean shorts and go outside. I walk to the garage and open the door.

There are several boxes of random things in rows. Under a sheet is my dad's blue 1996 Chevy sits and will always sit there. I finally find the lawnmower and drag it out to the front yard. I tug on the little string thing but it doesn't start and I try again still doesn't work. I kick the little red part and jump around like an idiot. Jesse is laughing at me then I fall to the ground Jesse runs over and picks me back up. We stare into each others eyes for what felt like ever. He leans down and I get on my toes and our lips are almost touching until Jasmine and Jules walk in and spray us with water guns. We both scream and I chase after jasmine.

"Jazzy you better run." I laugh as I catch her. She screams when I start tickling her. Jesse looks over and smiles. When jasmine and jules go back and play. Jesse stood up off the ground and swept off the dirt on his dark blue basketball shorts.

"I gotta go," He mumbles "Meet me at the hide out later tonight? "

"yeah of course how about around 7:30ish."

Jesse walks over his house turns around and waves at me. I wave back, hop onto my feet and run inside. Go to my laptop and click on my email. Nothing from anna or nattalie. They moved to texas two months ago and haven't told me when they're coming back to see me. Well maybe they won't come back. Anna has a thing for jesse. When she moved jesse and I got a lot closer I wonder why this is?

I send a quick email to Nat as well as a couple pictures from the last day of school. I wonder when she will get these. Oh well