Chapter Twenty One

Mike;

"What's that on your finger?" Tony asked, holding up my hand so he could get a better look.

"I'm getting married." I said proudly with a wide smile.

"And you're just now telling me this?! When did he propose?"

"Last night."

"Aww. That's so cute." He squealed. "Jaime! Mikey is getting married!"

"Are you shitting me right now or are you serious?" He yelled from the couch. He quickly jumped up and ran toward us.

"Lemme see! Lemme see!" He spoke as he jumped on the bed. I held out my hand, showing him the ring on my finger.

"Ooo. It's so pretty." He whispered. "This calls for a party."

"No. No parties because of what happened last time."

Jaime crossed his arms. "Pfft. What happened again? Because I seriously don't remember."

"Tony was on the roof, screaming. And he decided to jump off and he broke his arm." I reminded. Tony blushed while Jaime burst into laughter.

"That-that was pretty funny." Jaime said through his laughter. Tony playfully slapped the back of his head.

"Well, I'm gonna go back to my room. Vic should be awake by now."

"Yeah. Me and Tone have some business to attend to. Right, Tony?" Jaime asked, wiggling his eyebrows at Tony. A blush formed on Tony's cheeks while a shy smile crossed his face.

"Yeah, okay. Just make sure I can't hear you." I said as I made my way to the door. I turned the doorknob and rushed out, skipping to mine and Vic's room.

* * * * *

"It's time to wake up, beautiful." I whispered in Vic's ear. He quietly groaned and pulled the cover over his head.

"No." He whined. "I don't wanna get out of bed. Cuddle with me."

I grabbed the cover, trying to pull it off him, but he held a tight grip.

"C'mon, Vic. Let me see your pretty face."

"Nu uh."

"Come on." I whined. "I'm gonna cry if you don't."

"No, Mikey don't cry." He said as he pulled the cover off him. "See, now you see me."

I smiled. "Yesh. I see you. And you're beautiful." Then I pressed my lips against his, kissing him softly.

I could feel him smile against my lips as he gently kissed me with his soft, pink lips. He ran his fingers through my hair.

"Mikey?" He spoke as he continued to kiss me. I hummed against his lips.

"I'm hungry." He whined against my lips. I pulled away from the kiss and pecked his nose.

"What would you like to eat, darling?"

"I don't know, baby boy. But seriously, I'm about to puke." He groaned. He quickly rolled out of bed and ran into the bathroom. I decided to get up and fix him something to eat.

* * * * * *

Vic;

"Cuddling is so amazing." Mike whispered. I smiled and tangled my fingers around the ends of his hair.

"Yeah. But only if I'm cuddling with you." I whispered in his ear and he giggled quietly.

"So... Umm... When are we going to get married?" He asked shyly.

"When would you like?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders.

"It doesn't matter to me." He spoke as he placed a kiss on my tummy.

"I can't wait for this baby. I wonder if it's going to be a boy or a girl." He whispered before he kissed my tummy again. "But I don't mind. Either is fine by me. What about you, Vic?"

"Hmm... Either. I don't mind."

"Vic, do you think that Kellin might be looking for me?" He asked softly. I looked down at him, fear written all over his face.

"No, baby boy. No no no. Kellin isn't looking for you. And if he is, I'll kill him this time. He's never touching you again. Not even going to look at you. You're mine, not his." I said, gritting my teeth with anger. I hate Kellin.

"I'm sorry for bringing it up. I'm just so scared." He whispered, wiping his teary eyes.

I sighed, calming myself down. "It's okay, baby. You have nothing to be sorry for."

"I just-"

But before he could finish his sentence, my phone started to ring in my pocket. I pulled it out and to see it was an unknown number.

"Who's calling?" Mike asked.

"I don't know." I said before I answered my phone with a simple hello.

"Hello. Is this Victor or Michael Fuentes?" A voice who seemed to belong to a young woman spoke softly.

"Yeah, this is Vic."

"Honey, your parents were in a car accident. They doctors don't think they'll make it." She said. I completely froze and swallowed hard.

"Sir?" She said. I blinked a few times.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm, uh, I'm on my way." I said before I hung up. I dropped my phone, not really caring where it landed and rubbed my eyes, trying to process everything that happened.

"Vic, what's wrong?" Mike asked as he slowly sat up. After staying silent for a while he spoke again. "Vic, you're scaring me. Tell me what's wrong."

"Okay, Mikey. I need to tell you something and you can't freak out, okay? You need to stay calm."

He nodded. "Okay. Just tell me."

I sighed. "Mom and dad were in a car accident and-"

"What?! Are they okay? Where are they?"

"They're at the hospital. They don't think they'll make it-"

"No! You're lying!" He spoke quickly and shot out of bed. He began to pace back and forth. "You're lying, Vic. Mom and dad... No. They- no."

"Mikey, I'm not lying. We need to go right now. Unless you don't want to see them."

"Stop lying to me, Vic!" He snapped. I stood up and grabbed his hands.

"Mike, calm down. You're crying." I spoke softly.

"No, Vic. Please tell me it's not real. I-I... No."

"I'm sorry, Mikey. Listen to me, they might be okay, alright? We need to go see them, okay? Do you want to see them?"

He nodded, sniffled, and wiped his eyes with his long sleeve. "I... I want to see them."

I nodded. "Okay. You get ready and I'll go get Tony and Jaime."

He nodded and pecked my lips before I headed my way to Jaime and Tony's room. I felt scared, worried, and I wanted to cry. But I couldn't because I have to comfort my little brother. I didn't have time to cry right now.