| C H A P T E R 9 |

Sophie's POV

"SOPHIE WAKE UP" I hear someome yelling. I open my eyes and see Theo (he lies next to me) opens his eyes too. He smiles the moment he sees me. I could get used to wake up like this.

Theo and I are still looking into each other eyes. I'm so lost in his eyes but cough gets me back to reality. I see Amy smirking at us.

"What the..?" I say.

"Get up and get ready!" She demands.

"Get ready for what??" I ask confused.

"Yesterday I asked you to buy with me a book and you said yes."

"A book??" I ask even more confused. Amy never reads she didn't even read one book (besides the school books).

"Yes a book." She says and I nod as I slowly understand that she wanted to talk to me alone.

"Theo do you wanna stay here or should I drive you somewhere?"

"Could you drive me to Logan's club? My car is still there."

"Of course." I smile.

~~~

"So what's going on between Theo and you?" Amy asks as we walk into a book shop. She wasn't joking as she said she wants to buy a book.

"Huh? What do you mean? There's nothing between us. We're just best friends" It's true, we're best friends nothing more.

"I see the way you look at him"

"Shh"

"And I see the way he looks at you." Sge smirks. "Best friends don't look at each other like that. Also he had his arm around you before you both woke up. You two are so damn cute. Your babies would look so good."

"Shut up!! We're just best friends nothing more." I say. "He goes through a rough time and I'm there for him."

"Okay but if you think that he likes me or an other woman than you're totally wrong!" She says. "He didn't even kiss me back and Soph he stares at you the whole time and that for the last three weeks!!"

"I don't think he likes me like that.."

"But you like him a loooooooot, right?

"What are you talking about?" I play dumb.

"Why won't you tell me about your feelings for him? I'm your best friend!!!" She says. "I can see the way you look at him!!"

"There's nothing to tell." I lie.

"Liar!!"

"What do you wanna hear??" I say. "ah yeah right I already know what you wanna hear from me.."

"And that is what?" She plays dumb.

"That I love him!"

"So you do love him?" She smirks.

"Ahhh.. I don't know I mean I think I fell in love with him the day I first met him." I finally admit it. I smile like a idiot of the thought of him. "I couldn't get him out my mind since then. Everytime I see him and I think of him I have butterflies in my stomach but I don't know.."

"Aww" Amy smiles like an idiot now. "Why don'e you make a move?"

"I don't wanna ruin our friendship!!"

"If you love him don't let him go!! Tell him you could have fucked him already if you told him your feelings"

"We wouldn't fuck, we would make love"

Amy smiles but suddenly she smiles even more "Ohh hi Theo"

My eyes grow widen. Omg how much did he hear?? I turn around to see a smiling Theo.

"Hi Sophie, hi Amy!" He says.

"Hi" I say and try to smile so that I don't look shocked.

"I never said thank you for yesterday so thank you so much. It was great, I really liked it and you really helped me. Thanks again." He smiles and turns around.

If you love him don't let him go. Do I love him or is it just a huge crush?

"Theo wait." I say without meaning it. He turns to me so he's facing me. "I uhh.." C'mon I need a lie. "I-I have to go to set later but after it.. we uhm could watch a movie again at my house. Only if you-"

"I'd love to. Text me when you're back from set." He still smiles and walks away.

"I won't come back tonight so that Theo and you can do whatever you want lovebirds" She winks.

"Shut up and buy that freaking book"

A/N
Have a great sunday 💜

QOTD: Will you watch the Teen Choice Awards tonight?

AOTD: Yesss of course. I have to see my babes. 😍

Pls vote and comment. Thank you 💛💛

*edited*