About the Great War

Mindy's P.O.V.

"And that's why I totally think Riley and Soup should go together!" Lucas beamed.

"That would never happen..." I said.

It took Lucas only a few minutes to recover from his condition. It must have really hurt when that Octarian wrecked him. We all decided to camp out for the night.

"You sure you still feel like doing this?"

"Yeah, I guess. We can't just leave the poor guy and we have to do this for Inkopolis and for everyone we know and love."

I looked at some pictures of Octarians that Cap'n Cuttlefish put up. I'm starting to think this guy is a little bit...off...

"I've got a good question."

"Lay it on me!"

"It's what you said about Evan and Nevaeh. If Evan and Nevaeh are part Octarian then..........doesn't this mean that...Soup's a hybrid too?"

.........

Cap'n Cuttlefish came back with a plate of crabby cakes. He looked very happy about something, but couldn't spill it because his mouth was full. One of the cakes had a tentacle that was moving. "Want one, lads?" he asked.

Lucas didn't hesitate to grab two of them. "Want one?" The tentacle on the cake was moving.

"Get that...away from me!" I said wide-eyed.

"Okay you two, I've used my old head of mine and I think I've figured out some pieces of the puzzle, but before I tell you that, I have to tell you about how the 100 year war started."

Lucas whispered to me."Great, wake me up when he's finished telling his life story. He'll probably be dead when he's finished."

"It all started from a great rivalry of the squids and the octopi. Many squids lived there lives happily and peacefully. The octopi; however, lived their lives poorly. They didn't have much land and they had trouble growing food. Eventually, the octopi knew of this and planned revenge. One day, a great battle took place over which team should take the turf. Would it be the Octarians or the Squids? The battle took place for a while. The Squids won the battle because a lazy squid decided to get up at the last minute. I'm not sure what the lad did, but he did it. I don't really have the best memory as I used to."

"So you mean to tell us that you guys did all of that work for nothing?" Lucas asked.

"I thought you were asleep, Duke Retard?" I asked snickering.

"Shut up..." he said rolling his eyes.

"Yes, lads. It's about time to get some shut eye. I hate to go to sleep. This old timer doesn't have much time to live. Let's hope I don't die in my sleep ha ha...heh..."
~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah that was short. I know it was. Anyway, I wanted to tell you guys that you're gonna get a chance to see a sneak peek of the sequel soon! Poor Iwata...what about Splatoon 2? WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF THE SEQUELS?!

5K READS?! OH MY GOSH! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! Remember to read, vote, comment, and enjoy!
~ Princess