Chapter Nineteen: Tattoo Parlors and Nightmares

**Niall's POV**

If I were Harry where would I go?

I ask myself the question repeatedly as I drive up and down the local streets. I would prefer to be spending some time with Ashlyn and trying to convince her to take the operation, but I also know how important Harry is to everyone else. I've got to find him. It's the only possible solution to everything that's currently going wrong.

I drive at a simple pace and I glance around at the people walking on the sidewalk. Come on curly, where are you hiding?

If I were Harry where would I go?

It's not a hard question to answer because I know his first instinct would be to go back to Ashlyn. It pains me to admit it, even to myself, but they really love eachother. I never thought that I would ever see the vegetable reaction from Ashlyn after Harry and her broke up, but back at the hospital was something I don't want to ever remember. She was just so dead...so lifeless...so completely broken.

I sigh and turn into a tattoo parlor shop that reads CUSTOMIZED TATTOOS in lit up red letters above a giant store window. Harry has been showing an interest in tattoos. Maybe I'll find him in here. I park my car and get out, making sure to alarm it before leaving it in the semi-crowded lot.

The tattoo parlor has its own small building consisting of a front room and back room. The bell rings when I walk in, signaling whomever works at this place that I am here. The walls are covered in tattoo drawings. I look in interest at how intricate all of them are. Personally I'm not one for tattoos, but even I had to admit that the tattoo artists had talent.

"Hi, can I help you?" A woman with bright red lipstick and blonde hair asks.

"Doctor Pauze?" I gasp in shock once I recognize her. I would never have thought I'd find a psychologist working at some tattoo parlor. I mean, who would see that coming?

"Lucinda please. I'm not Harry's psychologist right now. I don't need any formal names," Lucinda says to me with a red-mouthed smile.

I walk towards her confused and pretty impressed that she looks to have a life outside of some shrink job. "Do you work here?"

"Obviously. Why else would I be standing behind the counter?" Lucinda retorts with a roll of her eyes. And there's the classic bitch that I know her to be.

I cross my arms over my chest, trying to look tougher even though I feel completely out of place in this tattoo parlor. "I didn't come to chit chat. Where's Harry?" I ask, my voice hinting a bit of rudeness. I don't care though. This is the woman that worked to break up Ashlyn and Harry.

Lucinda's eyebrows arch in fascination and she stares at me like a child. I hate her. I just hate her. "Dunno, I just got in a couple minutes ago. Did our little Harry go missing?" She pouts at me with mockery.

My fingernails press into my palms as anger spikes through me. How the hell could Harry ever deal with this woman?! She's infuriating!

"Forget it. You're of no use to me anyways." I turn to walk away from her no longer wanting to spend any more time alone with her. She just pisses me off and I don't need that right now. I just want to find Harry and bring him to Ashlyn so that he can convince her to take the operation.

"Wait." I almost trip from the sudden desperate plea in her voice. I turn slowly back around and stare at her. "I just wanted to ask a quick question," Lucinda says, her voice sweet and soft.

I blind, confused as to what's happening. How could I be so angry with this woman? She's so...so....innocent. I stare into her eyes and find myself leaning my elbows on the counter between us. Her eyes are wide and red lips parted.