Accidental

Chapter Fifteen

Aston MaCoy

Crap. Crap. Crap. Did I really just say the L word to him? I wonder if I freaked him out. Sure, we did say we loved each other but it usually involved some kind of teasing behind it. Like I could be mad at something he did and meaningless said I hated him and he'd say 'I love you too', but the real-real 'I love you' was never shared. My feelings weren't obvious were they? I don't know if I could hide it as good as I used to. Chase was becoming addictive. I was becoming impulsive and it just wasn't benefiting neither of us. If I got all hot headed with the attention that Brent guy was giving him imagine how I would react if they started dating.

Except Chase wasn't gay. But was I gay? Or maybe bi-sexual?

"We gotta kiss" I said to the brunette in front of me. Amy Warren was a girl that used to have a thing for me and we were just hanging around in the library, looking for some stupid history book for a report.

"Public affection in school is a day in ISS. I have three days in ISS already." She licked her lips and showed me her tongue before pulling out a dusty book.

"Besides, you were the one that told me that you didn't want any sexual deeds with me. Kissing is sexual in my book." She slammed the book shut and put it back before turning to me, wiggling her short skirt down some more.

"Come on Amy, I need to know something."

"Like if you're attracted to girls?"

"Yeah- WHAT?" I whispered slash shouted.

Amy circled her eyes. "Please Aston baby, you never seemed the slightest bit interested in me especially with your cute friend Chase around. Going through a sexual preference crisis?" She giggled and fanned the air in front of her as if it was really funny. I gave her a look and she patted my shoulder.

"You're a dumbass." She decided as she led me deeper into the library.

"Yeah, call me the dumbass. That makes this situation better." I followed her.

"You are a dumbass and it makes the situation worse actually because the dumbass always loses out. I bet you there's someone with their eyes on your little friend already. And you, sit back with an attitude and slowly ruin your relationship with Chase. And by the surprised look on your face I'm guessing I'm so right. Aston, you're being fake to yourself."

"I asked for a kiss not a theatrical dialogue." I glowered and crossed my arms. Amy turned and bounced on her tippy toes, kissing me dead on my lips. I dropped my arms around her and she shoved her tongue in my mouth and wiggled it around making me jerk away.

"Ew!" I wiped my mouth extra hard and glared at her while she giggled.

"See?" She spoke like she was really proving some point. "Face it, you're a dumbass and you're gay for Chase."

"What am I supposed to do about that?" I asked bluntly.

"You should totally confess" She bit her lip. "That way you'd lay everything on the table and still have a chance."

"You make it sound easy."

"It is...if it's an accident." She raised a finger like that was her brilliant idea.

"And how do you confess accidently?" I was interested.

"Well you see..."

*------------------------------------------*

"Fiona Dalton is hot."

"Not."

"Yes, she is." I continued to argue with Chase while watching him eat his house special Lo Mein.

"She has the perfect pair of legs and big eyes."

"She also smells like cat piss."

"At least she doesn't smell like ketchup and peanut butter" I retorted before eating the wrap of noodles right off of Chase's fork.

"Dude, whatever." He rolled his blue eyes and plopped back on the jelly beanbag he was sitting on.

"Speaking of hot, is the air even on in here?" He complained.

"No, the heat is on." I rolled my eyes, earning a noodle thrown at my face.

"No shit Sherlock." He grunted, putting his Lo Mein down on the carpet before pulling himself off the floor. He grabbed his blue shirt and pulled it over his head causing the food I had in my mouth to go down the wrong pipe. I started choking, grabbing at my neck as the burning sensation of not being able to breath started to clog me.

Chase fell to my side, "Aston!" He started pounding me on my back, yelling at me to try and hock the food up. I somehow managed to bring up my near cause of death and spit it into an empty Chinese take out container. I coughed, my eyes burning as I stared at a scared shitless Chase.

"You ok?"

I coughed once then again after trying to speak.

"Here, drink some water" he grabbed the Deer Park water bottle and twisted the cap off, handing it to me. I waved my hands in front of him saying "no". My throat was burning like it was on fire and I don't think I could swallow.

Chase put on his angry façade. "What the hell do you want me to bird feed it to you?"

I watched in horror as he poured some into his mouth, some spilling out of the corner of his lips. He forced his face into mine, pinching my arm as hard as he could to get my mouth open and showing no mercy as he poured the water down my throat with a stiff kiss.

When he pulled away, he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. "There, you stubborn asshole"

My face was on fire like a million bees just attacked me while covered in honey. My lips were tingling and I couldn't stop myself from touching them.

"D-Did you just kiss me?" I stuttered.

Chase laughed in my face. "I just saved you"

"Don't let a little kissy kiss get you. Besides we used to kiss all the time"

That was back when it was yuck and under the age of twelve. Two little boys. This kiss was likeable. Much much more likeable.

"Then why don't you do it again?" I dared.

My mouth had a mind of it's own. My words left a stupid grin on Chase's face. My eyes were bulging out of the socket and I was mentally beating my head against a brick.

"I...I mean...since I almost d-died. Kiss the air back in my lungs?"

Chase swallowed his dignity and did something I would never expect of him.

He kissed me again.

I think I kissed back. For oxygen purposes of course.

He was first to pull away and wipe his mouth gently. He grabbed his Chinese food and started eating like nothing happened.

"Now that I think about it, Fiona Dalton is kinda hot." He said with a mouthful.

What a awkward night it would be.