Aftermath

After Izuku was put in a hospital and that he was in a coma everything went to hell for his past. After they were told that Izuku was out into a coma they soon realized that what they did was wrong. Of course his past confessed that they had been bullying him as they didn't want him to be a quirkless hero. As they happened the parents were going to forgive them as they saw nothing wrong as Nasoma put cuffs on them as they were vocal.

Inko: Nasoma let them go it was a one time thing.

All Might: she's right your blowing this out of nothing.

Nasoma: so you're gonna sit here and say that what they did is ok.

Couple:........

Nasoma: tell me when was the last time you saw your son.

Inko: yesterday we went to the amusement park.

Nasoma just looked at her as she soon realized that she lied as about going to the amusement park with him as he looked at Izumi.

Nasoma: who went to the amusement park.

Izumi: m-e and the gang went with them.

Nasoma looked at her as she had her head down as he spoke.

Nasoma: I have a proposition for you if you 2 expose for what you did I'll let your children go and only arrest you 2 I'll have Nezu take care of them.

Nezu: no need I'm here to do that now all of you are banned from going to my school after what you did to my favorite nephew.

Group: WHAT??!!! YOU CANT DO THAT!!!!!

Nezu: did I stutter??

Aa the group gotten quiet as they know what he said was top notch.

Nezu: only reason why I didn't say all over is because I'm willing to let them suffer the consequences of your actions now I'm off.

Soon he left with Aizawa who has been quiet but mostly pissed that his favorite nephew was in a coma. So far after Izuku was put into a coma everything he has been learning from Madara made him feel like he could never be touched. With his training he started to look like him with long hair as his changed his hair color to black just like his. Soon it only took him a few months in the real world as he took years to master his powers as Izuku found it hard to master it but he knows that it will be well worth it.

During the time of his coma the middle school got expose for who they were as teachers got arrested for child endangerment and exploitation. For those who got expose they were denied access to all hero's schools. Both All Might and Inko was exposed for being fake hero's and abusive parents everyone started booing the 2 as they lost the trust if the people as they all hurled insults at them saying how much of a bad parent they was. Luckily for the 2 they didn't lose their jobs but they got demoted significantly as it also hurt their pay as they couldn't even live in their nice affordable home which was also leaked out to the public.

The group who tormented Izuku had it worst they were able to go to a hero school but thing is it wasn't as great as Ua as they had to go to their rival school who always second to them as they hated the fact that they wasn't at the greatest school ever. Of course Katsuki blames Izuku for his misfortune but refused to believe that he was the main perpetrator of him being in a coma. The person who was suffering most of all was no other then Momo herself due to her having a crush on Izuku she always did her best when it came to wanting to impress him. After seeing and hearing that he's in a coma her hatred for his tormentors grew as she wanted nothing to do with them once she heard that they are completely denied from Ua she laughed a bit at them as she only thought on that's what they get. Loid has promised her that she'll be in a arranged marriage with Izuku when he gets out of his coma as she was happy to hear it but deep down she wanted him to ask her personally to marry him.