A new start

KAT

Leah sits on top of me and stares deep into my eyes.

"If I'm the princess, that makes you one of my servants," she says with a smirk. "Servant, I order you to make sure your princess gets her due" I lower my eyes "as you wish My lady".

Apparently I fell asleep in the chair because I wake up from the noise coming from the rooms. I hear several showers running and girls shouting things to each other from the bathrooms. I decide to go to our room and take a shower before the day starts with a shared breakfast in the hotel breakfast room. When I enter our hotel room the curtains are still closed. I quietly walk into the room. Leah is still sleeping in the four-poster bed I created, and I watch her while she sleeps. She really looks like a princess like that, and I think back to the dream I just had. I shake the thought away and quietly grab my things and go quietly to the bathroom. When I come out of the bathroom, Leah is nowhere to be seen. A minute later the door to the room opens and Leah steps in in her tracksuit with two mugs of coffee.

"I know I'm the princess and don't get used to it, but after the beautiful four-poster bed you made for me, I think you at least deserve a cup of coffee" and she hands me one of the mugs.

I take the mug and bow slightly "at your service My Lady".

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, quite good. How was your night?"

"Quiet, I didn't see anyone, and I ended up falling asleep in that chair".

"To be honest, I don't think it's necessary for us to keep watch in the hallway all night."

"They are all almost adults and next year most of them will go to college without supervision. I think that if we make clear agreements with them that they can always wake us up if there is something wrong or call us, then we can get a little sleep at night."

"Yes, I think you are right, today during training I will discuss this with them, would you like to join in?"

"Yes, that's fine, will you give me a sign?"

"I will!"

"Oh, before I forget, two of the girls would like to switch rooms so they are switching rooms today."

"Which girls?"

"Jenna would like to share a room with Samantha."

"I'm not really surprised, those two have been around each other for a while now" I say with a wink. I notice that Leah doesn't look surprised at all, what does she know that I don't know?

"It was very sweet of you to make a four-poster bed for me" she says.

"Thank you for the coffee".

"I did not know how you like your coffee so I brought some creamer and sugar".

"I normally like to drink Latte, but I always drink the first coffee black".

"But since this is a one-time gesture, I will enjoy this coffee even more" I say with a smile.

The school has a huge training complex, but 5 teams cannot train at the same time, so there is a training schedule so that the indoor and outdoor facilities can be used alternately. Today we can use the fitness and gymnasium in the morning and in the afternoon, we can use the outdoor field. They even have a separate field for the cheerleaders to train, which they can screen off, probably so that the testosterone bundles are not distracted too much when they have to prepare for a competition. The field is now unfenced, and I see Leah is showing her squad a routine. Damn she is flexible; in one fluid movement she throws one leg up and remains in perfect balance on one leg. My thoughts wander to my dream...