Chapter 5

Authors note: the outfit above is what Erin wears during the date and the video is her favorite song, which she mentions later on.

Knowing

I spent forever in the shower, losing track of time till Sadie banged on the door. Reluctantly, I turned off the water and got out. I dried myself off quickly because I was so cold and came back out in my robe. Sadie was shuffling in my closet, probably looking for clothes for me.

"Why don't you own a single dress?" She asked still looking.

"Cause you own to many." I replied easily sitting down on the edge of my bed.

I swear it took her half an hour to pick something out, and I didn't even own enough clothes for it to take a normal person that long. I couldn't even find enough things to do on my phone to keep me from getting bored. When she finally emerged she handed me a pair of black skinny jeans, a white tank top that crossed in the back, and a jean jacket before driving back in my closet. I walked back into the bathroom and changed. When I came back out she handed me a black purse that hung by my hip and nude colored flats.

I tried to convince her to let me wear my converses but she wouldn't budge. She brought me back into the bathroom where she dried and curled my hair. Well it wasn't super curly more wavy, but she used the curling iron so. She applied a little blush and handed me a peachy lip gloss, at my request since I didn't want to even wear make up in the first place.

Finally after forever she let me leave the bathroom. I was shocked that when I looked at the clock I only had thirty minutes till Raymond should arrive. Sometimes I wondered why that girl took so long to do something, she was suppose to be faster than a normal person not slower. We walked downstairs together and I found a note from my mum, 'Went out to bring dad dinner, be back in an hour, love mum.' I quickly flip over the page and left her my own note so that she doesn't worry when I'm not here.

Sadie and I talked for a while. Walking over to the fridge, I grab a bottle of water drinking half of it before there was a knock at the door. Sadie gave me a thumbs up grinning as I left the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and opened the door where Raymond stood dressed in dark jeans and a dark colored button up shirt, and damn he looked good. I blushed at my thoughts and slipped on my shoes, hiding my face.

"Hi, uh, hi." I say once I've finished and stood up straight again.

"Hi. Are you ready?" he asked beaming.

"Ya, let's go" I say walking out of the house and shutting the door behind me.

He walks over to the passengers side with me and opens the door before getting in the drivers seat, and pulling out of the drive way.

"So, where are we going?" I ask a little spectacle.

"You'll see when we get there." he says mysteriously.

After not very long he parks and gets out, coming round to my side, taking my hand and helping me out. He intertwined our fingers and lead us to the front door. As we walked in I realized it was a really nice restaurant.

"Wow" I breathed out.

He smiled and asked the host to take us to the table he reserved. It was a booth in the back corner and was dimly lit. The host left us with menus and told us that our waiter would be out in a bit.

"It's really nice here" I commented looking around.

He hummed in response, "I thought it seemed a bit more private for us to be able to talk.

I nodded my head taking a drink of the water already set out on the table. And just like the host said a waitress walked up to our table and introduced herself as Sarah and asked for our order. She fluttered her eyes at Raymond and continued to flirt; I had to suppress the growl my wolf wanted to let out. I could feel anger bubbling up in me and knew it was because of the whole mate think but I couldn't stop feeling it. I glared at her but she continued non the less.