Stalked?!

Keion POV
School ended. I decided to stay a little bit longer to get tutored. I was waiting and waiting. No one else was there so I guess Mondays aren't tutoring day. I decided to leave. It was dark outside. It was like 7pm. As I was walking I heard not only my footsteps in the hall. I heard other footsteps in the hall. I passed up Ms.Breana classroom. Her door was opened no one was in there. As I kept walking I heard a door close. I walked to the end of the hallway. I put all of my strength to open the door. But it wouldn't open. I tried harder and harder. But nothing. I then ran down to the other side of the hallway. I heard harder footsteps. I was confused. "Who's there?!" I called out. No answer. My heart began to start racing. I began to sweat from all this running. I looked around. I saw a shadow by the door. I tried to open the doors on the other end of the hall. It opened. Now all I was thinking was why did I park my car all the way over there?! While I was running I slipped but someone was there to catch me. I turned around and saw Jase. I punched him in his chest. "Why you hit me?" He said. I ignored him. I got in my car waiting for him. He soon got in.

Jase POV
Why she hittin a nigga? I was waitin for her in Ms.Breana class. She never came in there. I even sent her a text. Why she always ignoring me too? She better bring me home today too. I'm not putting up with all her feelings today. I'm not worrying bout it. "You droppin me off home?" I asked. She ain't say nun. "Look here I'm tired of all these attitudes, bruh you killin me!" I called out. She was just staring on the road. "Oh so you don't talk nah, ok I see!" I said. She pulled up in my driveway. "Stop actin like a little bitch and live a little." I said as I got out the car.

Keion POV
I know this bitch ain't yell at me and call me a bitch. He wonder why ion talk to him. I waited till he walked in the house to leave. I drove off in no time. I looked at my phone and saw 5 missed calls from an unknown number. I called it back.
Phone conversation:
Me- hello who is this?
Unknown-I could be much more better than Jase
Me-who is this?
Unknown- loose the attitude when you talkin to daddy
Me-boy who is this?!
Unknown-why were you running in the hall?
Me-wait how you know?!
Unknown-I know everything!
Me-who are you?
Unknown-your worst nightmare!
Phone call ended!
I pulled up in my driveway. My mom was home. I ran to the open the door. I walked in. I didn't see my mom. "Mom!" I called out. I ran upstairs. I knocked on her door, she didn't answer. My phone began to ring.
Phone conversation
Unknown-I'm surprised you answered again.
Me- what do you want from me?!
Unknown-I was just telling you that your mom is in the bathroom taking a shower.
Phone call ended.
How did he get my number?! Who is he?!

Jase POV
I walked in and took me a shower. I didn't want to call her a bitch but she was actin like one. I called her. She didn't answer. My sister,Jessie, wasn't home yet. And yeah live with my sister. She's 25. My mom passed away 2 years ago. She died from cancer. I was always depressed but it don't get to me anymore. I decided to play the game. Someone was callin me so I put the game on pause. It was Jessie.
Phone conversation
Me-wassup
Jess-yeah imma be a lil late today
Me-Ight
Jess-yeah so...i get off at 10pm
Me-Ight see you when you get here
Jess-Ight
Me-bye
Jess-bye
Phone called ended
I started to play my game again. I heard a few knocks the door. I ran down the hall to see who it was. I ain't see nobody. I went back to play my game. I heard a door close. "Jess!" I called out. Nobody was there. I then text Keion and told her I was sorry. No response.

Why all of a sudden Keion acting like this??
Who called Keion?!
Who's in Jase house??