...

Jase POV
I woke up with my shoulder wrapped up. Andre gone pay for this. "So, why were they at my house?" Keion said walking into the room. "Oh, hey I didn't know you was in here." I said. Keion looked very angry. She sat down looking at the floor and lifted her head up a lil. "Why don't your sister like me?" She asked me. "I don't wanna talk..." I said until Andre came in. "Oh so y'all talk about people behind they back now, huh?!" Andre said. Keion rolled her eyes. "Say Bruh, you must like startin stuff wit people!" I said. "Yeah...wit you, now I gotta question, Kei get out da room!" He called out. "No!" She yelled. Andre walked over by her and slapped her so hard that her mouth started to bleed. Keion screamed. "Get out!" Andre yelled with anger. I was just sitting there I couldn't move. Keion ran out. "Did Jess tell you anything about..." he asked but we got interrupted by Jess. "You told him!" Jess said holding an ice pack on her jaw. "What happened to you?!" I asked even though I didn't care. "Don't worry bout dat!" She said.

Jess POV
I was in pain. I think she broke my jaw. Jase was just lookin at me wit anger. Hopefully he won't have nothin against me after I tell him why we killed Robbie. Yeah, Keion real daddy. We killed his ass. "We all gotta talk!" I said. Jase looked at Andre,"You got her pregnant?" He asked. "Boy no you play too much!" I yelled, but then continued,"so, basically we killed her dad cuz he tried to rape me at my 18th birthday, you didn't know cuz you and Keion was in your room, and yeah Kei'Arah know cuz she was there when it happened but Keion does not know that she was adopted and we gone let it stay like dat!" I said. "Well, what dat gotta do wit Andre?" Jase asked. I looked at him and said,"Later!" Jase raised his voice,"So you tellin me dat Keion daddy raped you but she don't know her real daddy so wait that mean Jessica not ha real momma, so who is?" Jase asked. "That's the thing we don't know!" I said. Andre then said,"And we gone keep it like dat!"

Kei'Arah POV
Tell me why Keion text me, talkin bout Jase in da hospital and Andre shot him. I was like girl you for real. So I'm on my way ta da hospital right nah. Oh no but why Andre. It's too much fa me cuz my momma, Tasha, done kicked me out. I feel some type of way. Talkin bout I came home too late. Girl do you know how old I am. I am 18. Do she know who I am, I am Kei'Arah Anderson. Yeah, I know who I am. I guess she just hidin. Ion know. Ok so here we go. I walked into the hospital and saw Keion in the waiting room cryin. "Oh my god, girl I know, what happened?" I said givin her a hug. I saw Jess come out the room. "What happened?" I asked her. "Umm...we gotta talk!"

What Jess and Kei'Arah boutta talk about?
Do Kei'Arah know?