Character Description

Name: Hope (female)

Godly Parent: Iris

Age: 16-ish

Description: Very pretty face (can't really describe it, sorry), has waist length warm-brown hair, has color changing eyes (rare ability that doesn't happen very often in children of Iris. Changes with her mood.), wears rainbow tie-dye shirt, white denim shorts, and rainbow converse, keeps hair back with a braided leather headband, keeps a satchel by her side that has two daggers.

Personality: very shy, very kind and loyal, she prefers to be with a few close friends then with a lot of people.

Special Notes: Hope is easily injured, so she will appear sometimes with crutches due to a sprained ankle or broken foot or something, maybe a sling sometimes, if that happens, you now know why.

Name: Jax (male)

Godly parent: Hades

Age: 17

Description: you know that pale emo kid who always sits in the back of the cafeteria reading anime, he looks like that. He has black hair and is very pale, he isn't scrawny though and usually wears black shirts and jeans (not skinny jeans thought) and black sneakers. He has dark brown eyes. He always has a Stygian Ice sword which can fold up and fit in his pocket.

Personality: He is sorta a loner. Prefers to be a lone. He has a quick temper and gives off a tough vibe (probably because he is) so people won't bully him.

Author's note:
Hello readers! I really hope you will enjoy the chapters to come. I'm planning on posting whenever I can, I will probably post about a schedule once summer is over. I have too many camps and summer is almost over. I plan to try and post every other week. Please vote and comment!