Chapter 33

Nyke's Pov

Fuck I don't know what to do. I don't know where she's at. I drove around everywhere. I called alijaah & Benz & aurianna but Benz said he haven't heard from her & aunna & alijaah didn't answer. I kept calling her phone but she didn't answer. Then I seen alijaah calling me back.

**Phone Conversation**

Me- "Alijaah Aaliyah is gone bro I don't know where she is she not answering her phone what if somebody took her & hurt her? She pregnant with my babies & she just lef-" he cut me off.

Lijaah- "What you mean she gone nigga! That's yo girl you should've been watching her! Why the fuck se just gone leave & not tell you where the fuck she going?!" He yelled back through the phone.

I ain want to tell him what happened but he gone find out sooner or later so I'm just gone tell him.

Me- "Man me & yo sis got into it cause she looked at my message & this girl was texting me saying hey Bae when we gone meet up. I'm not cheating on yo sister thoe I wouldn't do ha like that I love her to much. She tried to leave & I grabbed her arm to stop her & she punched me & my anger got the best of me so I hit her back & we just started fighting. I stopped cause I realized I was hurting her then she cussed me out & just left now I don't know where she is" I said fast as fuck.

Lijaah- "Nigga you hi-" he stopped & hung up. I know he mad cause him & liyahs bond is tighter than ha pussy.

Am I scared? Naah I ain. I'm scared because I don't know where liyah is because she pregnant & I don't want nobody to hurt any of my babies. Whateva lijaah do he just do it I ain tripping. I heard yelling outside & I opened my door to see what is was then somebody hit me. I fell on the floor then got back up to see alijaah holding a gun towards me & aurianna trying to grab the gun from him with the baby in her arms.

Aurianna- "Alijaah please baby stop miah is right here don't do this it's not worth it let liyah handle this she's a big girl can we just go find her please alijaah" she said crying & pulling the gun out of his hands. He ran over to me & started punchining me hitting me in my eye & my mouth. He stopped & left going to his car.

Aunna was standing across from me mugging me. I just wiped my mouth & got up shaking my head.

Me- "Lets go find Aaliyah" I said pushing past her & getting in my car. She followed behind me & we left.

I kept calling her phone then she answered.

Me- "Aaliyah baby where are you at? I'm so sorry for hitting you bab-" I got cut off from a nigga. She just left & she already got a nigga?

....- "Nigga you a bitch putting yo hands on a female especially one that was yo rider. The finest female in Florida but she here with me now so stop calling you messing up our sleep" he said before hanging up.

I can't believe she at some other nigga house. His voice sound familiar but it's not coming to mind.. I kept thinking & thinking & it could only be him... he wanted liyah more than anything.. that nigga Tremaine. I sped off to that nigga house to get my babies back.
*
*
*
*
*
*
When we pulled up to his house me & alijaah got our guns in case he tried some funny shit. We left miah & aunna in the car. I beat on that nigga door & five minutes later he opened it with liyah standing behind him. Alijaah punched that nigga & picked Aaliyah up & carried her to his car. I tried talking to her but he pushed me away from her. He stopped right in front of his car. I was confused because I didn't know what the he'll he was doing until he ran up on me again.

Alijaah- "YOU SEE HER FUCKING FACE YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA!! I OUGHT TO KILL YO DUMB ASS BUT I'M NOT CAUSE I WANT MY NIECES OR NEPHEWS TO HAVE THEY FATHER IN THEY LIFE! BUT I DON'T GIVE A FUCK DON'T COME AROUND MY SISTER NO MORE NYKE OR IMA KILL YO ASS & THATS ON MY LIFE!" he yelled hitting me in the head with his gun then next thing I know I heard the gun go off & I blacked out.

Aunna's Pov

Me- "ALIJAAH WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SHOOT HIM!" I said sitting kemiah in her seat & running over to Aaliyah. She was holding nyke crying & yelling at alijaah. He looked so confused as if he didn't pull the trigger. I just called the ambulance.

Alijaah- "Aunna I-I swear I didn't sho-shoot him! I didn't!" He said with hurt in his eyes. I looked at liyah & she was hugging nyke crying.

Liyah- "Nyke please don't die on me please keep your eyes open for me nyke. I need you. Our babies need you. Please don't leave me nyke. God don't take him from me let me keep him!" She yelled crying & holding him.

Nyke- "a-al-liyah.. i-i didn't cheat on yo-you. I l-love y-you" he said spitting blood from his mouth as the ambulance pulled up. they pushed liyah out the way & put him in the back of the truck & drove off we all followed behind them.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Well ummm.... daaang. I hope nyke gone be okay. But if not then it was meant to be...... I'm still thinking loll.

If y'all want him to be okay comment saying "I" & if not then comment saying "R.I.P." if I don't get any comments saying what y'all want then I'm just going to do it the way I want.. just tryna let y'all put a thought into this... Buuuh

-I Love All My Readers ❤