Chapter 34

Lijaah's Pov

I-I don't know what happened. I hit him with the gun then next thing he's shot. It couldn't have been me who shot him... could it? I know I didn't shoot nyke. That's my nigga even though I did beat his ass a couple times I wouldn't dare shoot him. I know I didn't. Right now we at the hospital & my liyahbaby is just crying her eyes out. I can't stand to see my baby sister like this. Aunna haven't said one word to me since Tremaines house. My head is just spinning right now.

...- "Family of Nyke Alsina" we head someone say. We looked up to see the doctor & we all jumped up as fast as we could. I was the first one up. Right when the doctor came out Aaliyah started too cry even harder. I wanted to cry cause if you could ever understand the bond me & my baby sis have.. then you would know. Its unbreakable like how twins are... one twin feels the others pain. Near or far. Me & liyah have always been like that with each other. Even when she was away for ten years with her dad I still felt when she was hurt. Its weird but it's true.

Me- "Doc please tell me my brother is Ok please" I said letting a tear escape my eye just thinking about the word death.

Doc- "I'm sorry bu-" Aaliyah but him off.

Liyah- "YOUR NOT TAKING HIM AWAY FROM ME. GET YO WHITE ASS BACK THERE & HELP HIM I SWEAR ON MY BABIES IF HE DIE ON ME IM BLOWING THIS WHOLE MFCKN HOSPITAL UP & LIJAAH I HATE YOU!!" She said pointing her finger in my face causing a scene. I ain EVEN gone lie... that mfckn shit she just said hurt. It cut me deep.. I didn't say nothing I just sat down & cried. I ain tryna seem like a punk but this shit is crazy. I'm getting accused of shooting my day 1 nigga.. he could be dead right now. Then my sister said she hates me. I hate being in this position.

Doc- "Ma'am he's not dead.. he just fine. We got the bullet out quickly & he's okay. You can go back & see him he's in room 102" he said walking off.

When I heard what doc said I felt like half a weight have been lifted off of my shoulders. Liyah ran to his room & we all followed behind. Right when we we're going back to see him Benz ran in.

Benz- "Man what the fuck if he dead I'm killing everybody in this Bitch!" He said pacing around me about to pull his gun out.

Me- "Aye nigga he cool don't pull that shit out" I said pushing his gun back in his pocket. He nodded then we went to that room & I seen him & liyah hugging & she was crying. I just sat in the hallway chair for everybody to come out... I wanted to talk to him alone.

Liyah's Pov

I'm SO FUCKING HAPPY that nyke is okay. I'm pissed the fuck off because of the fact that my brother shot him. Now I'm pissed off at nyke for putting his hands on me.

Me- "ummm baby?" I said stopping the hug & tears.

Nyke- "Aaliyah baby I swear on my kids I did not cheat on you. I messed up by giving her my number & I'm so fucking sorry for it. Please forgive me. I didn't mean it to go as far as it did. I want you back" he said letting a tear escape his eye. You see females... I was gonna forgive him.. not this fast but I was because he's the father of my babies. I was gonna get back with him but we been together to long just to give out.

I just kissed him & he told me to tell alijaah to come in here. I rolled my eyes but I did it. I got nyke later on... bitch nigga ain off that easy.

Me- "He wants you" I said walking down the hall to get sum snacks. Don't judge....I'm pregnant.

Nyke's Pov

Lijaah- "Sup?" He said pulling up a chair to my bed.

Me- "we cool bro? I know I went to far & I also know you don't fuck around when it comes to yo sis. I-" he cut me off.

Lijaah- "Breh we cool just don't do that shit again or I really will shoot yo ass cause her face is fucked up. I don't even think you seen that shit. She love go bright ass to death & will do anything for you. Don't fuck that up cause you got a rider with yo ass. & she got a bro that'll fuck some shit up so yeah don't fuck up no more" he said laughing making me laugh too. We hugged. Then Aaliyah walked in the door with her purse full of snacks from the vending machine. She don't know I can see the Cheetos bag in her purse.

Me- "Where you been?" I asked smirking. She made that face she always makes me she Finna go off on somebody. Ahh shit.

Liyah- "NYKE SHUT YO ASS UP & LAY IN YO HOSPITAL BED DAMN. WHY THE FUCK YOU WORRIED ABOUT WHERE I WAS HUH? MAYBE I NEEDED TO FUCKING PEE. NOW LEAVE ME ALONE SHIT YOU GET ON MY DAMN NERVES" She said Shaking her head. I lowkey laughed then she mugged lijaah. He lowkey turned his head to ignore her. I wanted to say something but i didnt but i am going to..

Me- "Liyah calm yo pregnant ass down. I see them damn snacks in yo purse you ain foolin nobody. I told you dont be eating all them snacks. You need to eat healthy sometimes & whag the fuck is up with you two? yall mugging & staring & shit whats going on?" I said sitting up as best as I could.
Liyah- "Nyke Alijaah the mfcka who shot you!" She said getting up & finna leave until I grabbed her arm. I was comfused because lijaah would never do that shit. No matter how mad he is. Then I know who did it anways.

Me- "Liyah where you get that shit from? Lijaah is like my brother. He wouldnt ever do that crazy shit. I was facing him the whole time anyways. It was tremaine that did it. Not Alijaah now fix yo damn attitude cause thats yo brother. If anything he was trying to protect you from getting hurt again. & about that im so sorry" I said grabbing her hand. she cried then gave lijaah a hug.

liyah- "lijaah im so sorry. I really dont hate you alijaah" she said crying.

He didnt say nothing he just smiled & pulled her into a hug & wiped her tears. The doctor came in & told me I could leave in two days. We all laughed & talked about names for my babies. After a while everyone left just leaving me & liyah. Aaliyah didn't say anything she just looked at me. I could see the hurt in her eyes from everything. I'm mad at myself because of what I did to her. Her face is all messed up but she still sexy in my eyes. I grabbed her hand & pulled ha over to me. She layed down next to me & I pulled her close. I kissed her forehead & watched her go to sleep. I couldn't sleep at all