Training

Sasuke was walking into the woods to train in his usual spot where he knew he wouldn't be interrupted or followed. But as for Naruto, he has his ways of being sneaky as usual. As Sasuke arrived to the spot he took off his clothes and started to stretch. Naruto hid in the trees and ate his ramen as he watched Sasuke train.
After hours of training Sasuke saw someone in the trees and threw a kunai towards naruto's direction. Naruto freaked out and fell from the trees.

Naruto POV
"Ow ow ow ow", I stood up rubbing my head to ease the pain. "Why the hell did you throw that at me you idiot, you could've killed me!", I said blushing trying to act all tough.

"What did you say scaredy cat?! You're the idiot, trying to creep on me!", Sasuke said angrily. He smirked,"I think your just jealous cause I'm more stronger than you."

"What was that? Is that a challenge I hear?! You wanna go you bitch?!", I said as I got hyped.

"Bring it on blondie I'll wreck you so bad", he said as he popped his fingers.

Sasuke tried to weave signs but Naruto already has a shadow clone ready. The shadow clone came up behind Sasuke and grabbed his arms so he couldn't do anything.

"Really Sasuke, is that the best you can do?", Naruto said as he acted all mighty.

"Fuck you Naruto", Sasuke pouted as he kicked Naruto in the dick.

Naruto fell to the ground as tears came from his from being kicked in the dick. Sasuke quickly broke free and pinned naruto's arm to the ground. Sasuke looked Naruto in the eyes and said,"awe did I hurt naruto's little play toy?"

"Shut up Sasuke.....i..its not a play toy", Naruto said as he looked away blushing.

"Well let me make it better then," Sasuke said as he grabbed a handful of Naruto's dick.

Naruto's body jumped while still pinned to the ground. "W...what are you do......," Sasuke quickly kissed Naruto before he could finish.

As Sasuke kept focusing on Naruto, he had forgotten there was the clone. The clone grabbed Sasuke and started to kiss sasukes neck. Naruto quickly got up and started to kiss Sasuke as he reached for his dick.  Sasuke slowly blushed and tried to tackle Naruto but couldn't because the clone still had a hold of Naruto. 

Naruto looked Sasuke dead in the eye and said," you are mine now Sasuke, you're not going any where."