Chapter Four

At The Restaurant
Keith walked to the reservation and told the waitress that he had a reservation for two under the last name Dozier. The waitress typed into the computer and replied "Ah, Yes. Right this way, Sir. " Keith wrapped his hands around his glowing wife's waist as the waitress led them to their table. Being a gentlemen, Keith pulled out the chair for Key and in return, Key gave him a small kiss on the cheek and a toothy smile. Keith then took his seat. Keith kept fiddling with the tie he had on and Key began to get worried. "Baby,  is everything alright? ", she asked. He nodded, but continued to fiddle with his tie until the waiter came to order their drinks and their meals. Key and Keith began to talk and talk more before their food came. They talked about their jobs, living expenses, just everything. The waiter brought their food out and they wasted no time as they both digged into their chicken and broccoli Alfredo with a Caesar salad on the side. Key seemed to be enjoying herself; However, Keith had butterflies in him stomach. He did not  know how he would tell Key what happened between him and Krystal. Before Keith could even process his thoughts,  the waiter came back to the table with another tray with a beautifully decorated cake on it that read You do it or I Will. Key look at Keith with her most confused look on her face. Who is that cake from?  She asked slowly as she looked up at Keith. He smirked and replied by saying Its just one of my homies. They said I better wife you or they will. You know they always jokin' around. Key smiled,  and said Oh Yeah. I bet it was Martin,  with his silly self . Keith smiled and looked down guiltily. Keith knew that he was backed up into a corner and had no way to get out unless he told Key the truth and nothing but the truth. But, he couldn't do it at the restaurant, there was too many people (as well as knives)  that Key could get ahold to. He decided to take her to her favorite park where he would tell her under the oak trees. Keith got up to escort her out the building. And once again,  here Goes nothing.