chapter 4= WHAT?!

Rainbow's POV

I walked into the gates of the park looking for bodil.

"So can I ask you something?"I asked walking up to bodil.

"Sure."bodil said.

"Why do you pay so much for the night shift isn't it just watching cameras?"I asked.

"Well in a way it's more than just watching cameras."bodil said laughing his Bulgarian laugh.

I walked into the office and sat down putting down my bag next to me.

I looked at the clock it was 11:43.

"Few mins To spear."I thought.

I looked at the phone a red light was blinking.

I pushed the button.

"Hello......hello......hey welcome to the team crafted's theme park first off this is more of a job than you think."the phone said.

"That's exactly what bodil said."I thought.

"Some of the things you need to know is that these characters tend to move around at night."the phone guy said.

"What?!"I thought.

"The characters are:

Sky which is attracted to butter. Is good.

Deadlox or Ty is attracted to music and noise in general. Can be nice to some people.

TrueMU or Jason is attracted to space and also music. Is good.

Jerome now Jerome you have to look out for because he is not so kind at all he is attracted to his axe betty and weapon in general.He's aggressive.

Bajan Canadian or Mitch is like ty he can be nice when he want to be.

Huskymudkipz or mudkip he's I don't know what he is but he usually watches the fish in the fountain.

Ssundee or Ian is attracted to cake.is questionable.

Seto sorcerer is attracted to light.is questionable.

Gold solace or butter solace or Brice he's attracted to art or art utensils.is questionable.

And there is a aniatronic that is behind you he is friendly and can't talk he will help you threw the week his name is sub.

More tips tomorrow bye!

Oh by the way I'm markipliar."the call ended and lefted me there in shock.

I looked behind me and the sub animtronic.

He got up looking at me.

"H-hi."I said a bit scared.

He waved.

"Oh right you can't talk."I said.