Chapter 17=night 4...

Rainbow's POV
I walked into the living room..
Sky sat there waiting.
"Are the rest of the guys going?" I asked
"Yes!" He said.
"Fine come on..." I said.
They all ran to the cars.
"Who ever is riding with will not hurt my baby!" I yelled.
"Oh you mean that old rusty truck?" Mitch asked smirking evilly.
"Oh your going to pay for that!" I said running after him.

(Time Skip)

We arrived at the park and Mitch ran out of my truck to the park.
I rolled my eyes running after him.
We got to the front of the park and I unlocked the gate letting everyone in.
They walked in and I came in as well locking it again.
Sky looked at me confused.
"Why are you locking us in?" He asked.
Bodil told me to lock it at night.
"Oh..." He said.
I rolled my eyes.
We walked through the amusement park to the office.
"So this is literally what you do?" Adam asked.
I looked at Jason.
"Yea..." I said.
We all sat around.
Sub came in.
Sky looked at me confused.
"He helps around..." I said.
Jason looked at the camera.
"Um Rainbow..." Jason said pointing at the camera.
I looked at the cameras panicing...
Jerome was gone...
"Oh shit!" I said.
I ran to close both of the doors..
But one thing to lead to another..  I looked at the cameras frantic to find him. I looked finding him in the hallway.. He starred at the camera with a bad look upon his face. "Guys... not to interrupt your panicking but, there is something banging on the door."Adam said looking over at the door. "Trying Adam!"I said running over to the door ready to wham who ever was there. "Open it!"I said. I went to hit it with a bat but, it stopped me. I froze. I looked up to see animatronic Sky. He looked at me and pulled the bat out of my hand and closed the door. "Sky?"I said a little cared and defiantly scared. He started to talk. "MiTch...J3r0me... BäD...Tim3..."He said looking over at really Adam. He waved. Adam, looked at me totally confused. "He isn't going to hurt us.. He is here to help..."I said. Sub came over and hugged me. I looked up at him confused. "Awe he was worried!" Jason said smiling. "I am fine Sub but, we gotta stop them!" I said. He nodded letting go. "Sky? What do we do?"I asked looking at him.

"We have to find the guy who killed us... Jerome and Mitch will not stop till they find him..." Sky said normally. I was taken back by how well he started talking. "You must get all the truth out of him and free our souls!"Sky said looking at me terrified. Soon a little boy with curly brown hair in a little pony tail and an eye patch came from Sky. He wore a hoodie with Butter on it and a black pair of jeans. he had black and gold converse and an amulet much like Adam's. I looked at him freaked. "What the...How did... Sky?"I said. He nodded. "Yes mister! I am Sky... But, that's my nick name."He said smiling at me. "My real name is Aaron..."He said. "Can I still call you Sky?"I asked. He nodded. Adam and the rest looked at me kinda confused. "You can't see him?"I asked. They shook their heads 'no'. "Well it's the child spirit stuck in the animatronic..."I said. They nodded. "Why can only you see him?"Jason asked. "Cause you were chosen to help us! To save us! Rainbow you're are savor..."Sky spoke... I looked at Jason.. "He said cause I am their savor..."I told them.

"Ok well... You got anyway to help?"Adam said keeping his eye on the camera. "Well we have to find the man who killed them..."I said. "And that's going to take forever! Plus we only have tomorrow to find him!"Jason said. Sub shook his head no... "What is it Sub?"Jason asked. Sub took Jason's phone typing in what he wanted to say. "The guy who killed us is here... He is looking for you guys... He knows that you guys know about what he did and is trying to eliminate you!"I read out loud. "So the killer is coming for us! Great! This is totally how I wanted to die!"Adam whined. Then banging started to come from the right side door. People started to freak out and scream and shout. I finally had, had it.  "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"I said pounding my hand into the desk.

Adam's POV 

Rainbow slammed his fist into the desk causing the desk to crack and some sort of power came from him. I jumped a bit not seeing that coming. He truly was something special....