Chapter 4 - Betrayal

Quincy Winston

"I'm not gonna ask you again. I will start slicing your skin." I threatened holding my blade staring at the man Camille tied up.

He returened the gaze not answering me. "Camille bring me the lemon juice!" I called upstairs. His eyebrows raised.

Her footsteps traveled down the stairs before she handed me the yellow bottle. "If you are thirsty, I can make you some lemonade." She suggested.

I ignored her and sliced the guy's hand open and poured the lemon juice in causing him to scream. Camille's eyes widened and she covered her mouth before running back upstairs.

"Ready to talk?" I asked. He held the womb and rocked back and forth.

"I was hired." He cried holding his hand before I sliced the back of his other hand and drenching it in the juice.

"By who?!" I shouted growing impatient.

"Come on man." He cried putting his head down. I sliced his forearm and squeezed the juice on it then threw some in his eyes.
"Zeta!" He yelled out.

I was taken back by his answer. "How do you know Zeta?" I questioned growing angry.

"She's your fiancé. Today when she was picking your lock, she was planning on taking all of your hidden money. She hired me to live here until you got back when she planned to have me kill you."He said rubbing the lemon juice from his eyes.

"How the fuck she knew I was coming back?"

"When you got shot right before you left for the states, she had our nurse plant a tracking device in your womb. She started this mess with Phil because she knew Judah would send you. Zeta and Phil has been sleeping together for about six years now." He said. His words stung my chest.

I stood up and walked upstairs grabbing my keys and exiting without acknowledging Camille. On my way to her house, I picked up my phone and called my homie, Santiago.

He picked up instantly like he was expecting my call. "I know everything. Phil started talking for a fucking fajita." He stated with a chuckle.

"I can't believe this shit. All for my money and power." I rolled my eyes.

"So who you handling first?" He asked and I could tell he was smiling.

"Zeta, that's who. Puta mierda, I can't believe this shit!" I shouted hitting the stering wheel and pushing the gas petal harder.

"Calm down man." He stated.

"I can't wait to get my hands on that bitch." I said turning into her neighborhood.

"I'm gon stay here with Phil and see if he gonna do more talking." I hung up the phone and pulled into a yard that had a 'for sale' sign up.

After exiting my car, I pulled the sign out the dirt and threw it in my trunk. My gun was already tucked into my pants.

I made my way down the sidewalk and casually walked up Zeta's porch and unlocked the door with my key. She was seated at the table on the phone with her back turned from me.

"I don't know. He hasn't called me back yet." She said eating something.

"I'm not worried though, he's one of my best men. Quincy ain't shit without his daddy and brothers at his side." She laughed.

"I wouldn't be so sure." I said walking up behind her. She stood to her feet quickly and held a gun up.

"Quincy... I- I." She began to studder before I stopped her.