'Friends'

Val's pov
Ever since Maks and Peta started dating all the other guys started liking one of the girls. I hate to say it but I do have a very small crush on Jenna. She wouldn't be into me though. Mark is practically in love with Witney but doesn't want to admit it so he dates a million other girls. Sasha likes Emma so he will be super nice to her all day.
"Val come on I still have to pick up Peta" my brother, Maks screamed from downstairs.
"I'm coming" I said running down the stairs. I grabbed my bag and we left the house. Maks phone was buzzing the entire ride.
"God who is texting you"
"Peta" he said.
"Ugh"
"Do you not like her because you know your my bro your always before girls"
"No it's just...everyone has a girlfriend or is close to getting one"
"Yeah well who do you like"
"I'm...well I guess...into Jenna"
"Jenna? As in Jenna Johnson. Second hottest girl in our dance class"
"Yeah I know I'm out of it"
"No bro if you think you can date her start flirting with her a little"
"Ok" I said as Maks pulled into Peta's driveway. She came out and hoped in the front seat. I moved to the back for her, I know I'm such a gentleman.
"You look gorgeous babe" Maks says to her.
"You look handsome" she said back with her Australian accent. Peta moved here when she was 4 and has had the accent all her life. I was so busy thinking that I didn't even notice them making out.
"Really" I ask from the backseat.
"Sorry Val" Peta said going back into her seat. We get to school and we walk over to our squad spot. Which is just a lunch table that we always sat at. Everyone was already here. The only open spot was next to Jenna so I sat down.
"Hey" I said to her.
"Hey Val"
"You look hot today"
"Thanks" she said.
"So Mark who are you dating today" Witney asked.
"Um well I went on a date with Allison this weekend"
"And...." Sasha said.
"She gives amazing sex"
I laugh lightly. The girls all shake their heads at how wrong he is about doing this.
"It's mean what you do to these girls" Jenna said.
"Yeah going on one date and having sex. Then breaking up with them. Not cool" Emma said.
"If you knew what was going on you would understand like the guys" Mark explained.
"Then why don't you tell us what's going on so we all understand"
"No I can't" he said. We all separate to get to our lockers. Mine is right across the hall from Jenna so I walked with her. We had to walk across the entire school almost to get to our lockers. While we were walking we passed the jocks and as Jenna was walking by they all whistled and howled. One even tried to grab her ass. I put my arm around her waist and squeezed her ass.
"This is mine back off" I said making them back away from Jenna. We get away from them.
"Val you don't have to keep your hand on my butt anymore their gone" she said.
"I know but I like this"
"Okay" she said with an eye roll.
Me and Jenna have been friends since we were 1 and a half. She moved into our neighborhood and lived one house down from me. We always hung out and did things together. Over time she became really hot and every guy started liking her. It kind of sucked because I never get to hang out with her as much as I used to but we're still really good friends.
Marks pov
I was walking to my locker with Witney. Hers is next to mine. God she looked gorgeous today. I wish I could tell her that but she doesn't like me back. I know it too. I'm to afraid to admit it to her that I love her so I date other girls that can't compare to Witney. It's easier telling them that their special to me because Witney is way better than them.
Witney has always been my best girl friend. Our birthdays are only a day apart. Our families live next to each other and have since before we were born. We had play dates when we were 4 months old. My first kiss was with Witney when we were 5. We went on a vacation together every summer. Whenever something bad happened to one of us the other was there to help us feel better. After 8th grade Witney got really pretty. She grew into a woman, a really hot woman. Almost all the senior guys liked her when she was a freshman. Pretty much if you don't have a crush on Witney Carson, your dead.
I was so lost in my thought that I didn't realize that there were boys following me and Witney. All of them complementing her on her 'perfect ass'.
"God I hate boys" she complained.
"I got this" I said. I walk in front of her and stop. She runs into my back.
"Ow why the hell would you do that"
"Get on my back"
"What"
"Wit get on my back"
She jumps on and she wraps her legs around my waist. Her arms went around my neck. I grab onto her thighs tightly. We get to our lockers and I put her down on the floor.
"Thanks for the ride" she said.
"No problem" I said opening my locker. I get my stuff out for English drama. Yes it is my least favorite class. At least all of the squad is in the class together.
In the class we were all sitting around. There are no desks in that class there are bean bag chairs and comfy recliners. Witney was sitting on a bean bag and there was one open next to her.
"Mark" she said and patted the seat next to her. I sat down and made myself comfy. Derek came in and sat behind Witney. He leaned down to give her a massage. He started whispering in her ear. She sat up to remove his hands from her shoulders. She looked over at me.
"Would you mind switching places with me" she asked.
"Of course not" I said getting up. She sat down in my old seat and I sat in hers. Derek got up and moved a seat across the room. Our teacher walking in after a couple minutes of us talking.
"Students, hello nice to see you all again"
It was Monday we literally just saw him on Friday.
"If you could all get out your laptops and go to page 20 of Romeo and Juliet"
We all get our laptops out and start going to the page number.
"Ok so students I have paired you up for the play. If you go to the link on the board you should see who your partner is."
I go to the website and see that he paired me up with Witney. I see Val is with Jenna, Maks is with Peta. I look to find Sasha and Emma on here together but their not. Sasha is paired with Nina Dobrev. Yikes! She's like the hottest senior. Emma is with Derek, that sucks I've heard he's very flirty and annoying.
"So Romeo ready to start practicing" Witney asked hitting my shoulder lightly.
"Why yes Juliet" I said. She let out a small chuckle. Awe! God why is she so cute. Her laugh is perfect, it's like God made her and put her on earth to make every girl jealous and every guy drool. We start practicing our lines together.
"Ok so class who would like to go"
Nobody raised their hands knowing what happens in the scene. This scene is the one they kiss at, it's awkward.
"If no one volunteers I will pick"
"Sorry but Mr. Dillard, this scene is awkward with the kiss" Val says.
"I understand the kiss is in the scene but if you want some extra credit you may come on stage with your partner"
Crap I really need extra credit points and wit knows that. She looked over at me and I look at her.
"Ok Mark and Witney, your up"
"Ugh" she said quietly getting up. We get on the stage and I hold her hand.
"Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sakes" Witney said as we got closer to the kiss.
"Then move not, while my prayer's effect I take" I said looking into her eyes.
"Ok now finish the scene with a kiss"
We looked back at each other and leaned in. I closed my eyes not knowing what to come. I felt her lips brush mine and the bell rang.
"Ok students looks like that's all we have for today, keep working on these"
Me and Witney grab our bags and go to our lockers. I was about to talk to Witney but she was already gone. A bunch of the senior jocks came up to me.
"Hey dance boy, so I heard that you almost kissed Witney"
"Yeah so" I said not caring much about it. One of the guys grab me and push me into a locker.
"Well she's not available ok loser? Even if she was she wouldn't go out with you"
"I know, she's only my friend"
"Good it should stay that way" he said then punched me in my face. I fell to the ground. I felt two hands on my face. I look up and Witney is in front of me.
"Mark are you ok"
"Yeah, I think so"
"Let's go clean you up" she said helping me to get on my feet. She brought me outside and sat me on a bench she sat down next to me. She got in her purse and grabbed a tissue and got it wet with her water bottle. She dabbed at my eye and it stung.
"Ow" I said.
"Sorry I'm just trying to be a good friend" she says looking in my eye.
"You don't have to try, you are"
"Thanks" she brings me back on my feet and kisses my cheek. We go to lunch together and sit down.
"God Mark what happened to your eye" Val asked.
"Damn wit I didn't know you were that feisty in the sheets" Peta said laughing. I looked over at her and her cheeks were red.
"I didn't give him that" she said.
"Colton did" I said.
"What for?" Sasha asked.
"Almost kissing Witney in class"
"God he's an ass" Witney said. We start eating our lunch and talking about what we should do tonight.
"Maybe we can go to my house and watch a movie" I say.
"Yeah sounds fun" Witney said. Everyone agrees with my idea.
Marks house later that night
Sasha's pov
We were going over to marks house for a movie and pizza tonight. I was excited because Emma was gonna be there. She's so beautiful, in everything she does. I wish she would see that I'm madly in love with her. I get to marks house and his sister opens the door. His sister is only a year younger than us and flirts with me all the time.
"Hey Sasha" she said flirty. I walked right past her.
"Is everyone downstairs" I ask her.
"I don't know but I'll be upstairs waiting for you" she said feeling my abs. She slowly walked up the stairs. She went out of my sight and I rolled my eyes.
"Well that was weird" Emma said as she stood in the doorway.
"Hey Emma did you see that"
"All of it" she said.
"I don't like her and won't be going upstairs tonight" I said.
"Good" she said in her cute British accent. I grab her hand and we walk to the basement. We go into the movie room and everyone is already here. I go up to the front row and as I'm going up there I see Peta sitting in Maks lap making out with each other. I go up to the front row and do a bro hug with Mark. I look back and see Val and Jenna sharing a recliner chair. Mark and Witney are sitting next to each other holding hands and Mark has his arm around her. I sit down and pat my lap for Emma to sit on it. She does and I lay back in the chair she comes with me. I grab a blanket in the chair next to us and put it over her. Mark starts the movie and I wrap my arms around Emma's waist. I kiss her cheek a couple time lightly. I turn her head so it's facing mine. I plant a soft kiss on her lips.
"Will you be my girlfriend Emma"
"Yes" she whispered trying not to disturb the movie. I tighten my grip around her and she smiles.
I can't believe Emma just said yes to me. She's so popular and I'm not. She actually likes me! This is the best night of my life.
"Ahhhhh" my though was broken by the girls all screaming at the top of their lungs. Why we picked to watch a scary movie I still don't know. I look over at Witney she is covering her head in Marks chest and his arms are around her.
"Mark please turn it off" Witney said scared.
"God you pick babies" Mark said turning it off. Jenna was asleep in Val's arms. Witney was shaking in Marks and Peta and Maks are still making out. Emma was snuggled in my arms and had her face buried in my neck.
"Why don't I go get that pizza" Mark said getting up.
"Don't leave me" Witney said scared.
"Leave you? Wit everyone is down here" he said.
"Yeah but you make me feel safer" she confessed.
"Ok come here" he said holding his hand out for her.
Marks pov
Me and Witney walk up the stairs slowly. She is holding my hand and is pressing her body against mine. I grab the pizza box and bring it downstairs.
"Wait" Witney said.
"What" I asked.
"I have to go to the bathroom" she said like a little kid.
"You know where the bathroom is"
"Yeah but"
"I'm not going in there with you that's weird"
"Please that movie was scary" she begged. I set the pizza box down and we go into the bathroom together. Luckily it's big enough for it not to be too awkward.
"We are officially best friends forever" she said.
"Just do your business" I said. She stood up and pulled her panties up, I couldn't help but stare at her ass in just a t shirt and panties. She looked good.
"Stop staring Ballas" she said pulling her sweatpants up. She comes over to me at the sink and washes her hands. I open the door for her and we go back downstairs. Everyone got up once I came in.
"Damn how long does it take to get a pizza" Maks asked.
"Scaredy cat over here had to go to the bathroom"
"Shut up" she said. We all laughed because of how scared she was of a movie.
"You guys are mean" she said with her eyes teary. Everyone laughs at her again except for me. She leaves the room and I follow her.
"Wit"
"Wit"
"Witney"
"What Mark" she said with tears running down her face.
"What's wrong come back in you know we're just joking"
"You know how scared I get from movie like that. You also told me you would never make fun of me because of it"
"I'm sorry, wit your my best friend and I want to make sure happy all the time. I'm sorry we offended you. Now can you come back and have some pizza with us"
"Will you hold me" she asked.
"Of course baby" I said and picked her up. I carried her bridal style back into the room. I sat her down on my lap and we shared a slice of pizza.
"Witney how about you pick a movie"
"Thank you Mark" she said getting up. She put in the notebook and sat back down on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her cheek. I wish I could kiss her lips so hard right now but we're nothing more than friends and tonight proved it.

So how is it? This is the longest chapter I've ever written! I don't think all of my updates will be this long but I just kept getting ideas and I had to write them. Hopefully this will get good votes and stuff. Thanks for reading my new book. And if you like valenna and your not reading my valenna prompts then go read that!