No I cant

Peta's pov
No way in hell can this be happening to me. I can't be pregnant. I'm sitting on the floor of the girls restroom at school. I just threw up not once but 3 times. I thought Maks used protection but maybe one time he forgot.
Who do I tell first? The girls or Maks? Well Maks would be the father, but the girls would have my back and help me through this. My mom and dad are gonna kill me for this!!! The bell rings and I hear someone come in.
"Are you ok in there"
"Yeah, I'm sorry" I say getting up and opening the door. It was Brittany, she was a junior and in our dance class.
"Peta what happened"
"Nothing" I say cleaning my face off. "I'll see you in dance." I say leaving the bathroom. I go to the library.
"Hey P" Jenna said smiling at me.
"Hey" I say back. I look around the table and see everyone is here even Maks. This had to be the first time he hung out with all of us again since our break up. I sat next to Jenna. I texted her.
There's a problem and it involves Maks but I want to tell you first -P
If it included Maks tell him first, I don't want him to freak out on me too -Jenna
I text Maks.
I need to talk to you -P
He looked up at me and motioned for us to go outside. I follow him and we sit on the bench.
"Hey Maks"
"Peta. So what did you need to talk about"
"Um Maks I think I'm pregnant"
"What"
"I've been getting morning sickness and I don't feel good all day even after taking medicine" I say.
"Oh god this isn't good my parents will kill me, your parents will kill me"
"I don't know for sure yet but I'm pretty sure that I am"
"How about at free period, we can go to the drug store and buy some test" he says.
"Ok. I'm so scared Maks" I say with a shaky voice.
"It's ok, if you are, I will make sure everything with this baby is perfect" he said holding my face.
"What is my child gonna say when they find out I had them when I was a senior in high school with a guy I didn't even stay with" I say starting to cry.
"Baby there's no need to cry. I will take care of him or her. Even if we don't get married, I will watch them with care" he said wiping the tears off my face.
"Peta we'll be fine, I promise" he said bring my head up to meet his. He looked in my eyes, and I looked into his.
"I'm sorry I was an ass of an over protective boyfriend"
"Apology accepted" I say pulling him in to meet my lips. We started making out on the bench hoping no one saw us.
"God P I missed you so much" he said.
"I missed you too Maks"
"Meet me at my house tonight and things will go back to normal" he said.
"Ok" I say excited. He grabs my hand and we walk back inside.
"Someone made up" Jenna said smiling.
"Yeah we both agreed it was stupid and we still like each other"

During free period me and Maks went to the drug store. We got some pregnancy test and the lady gave me and Maks a look.
"That will be $10.50"
Maks got out his wallet and paid for it.
"Have a nice day or life" she said. I roll my eyes and we exit the store.
"Is that what it's like to buy tampons"
"For the first time yes"
"Ugh I hated that, it was so awkward and that girl was rude" he said. We get back to school and I carried 2 in my pocket. I go into the girls bathroom and do the first test. I sit on my phone and text Maks while I'm waiting.
Hey I just finished my first test
And...
Not pregnant but these things can be wrong so I'm trying again
Ok gorgeous, I love you
I love you too
I go out after doing my second test and washing my hands. I see Maks standing outside the door.
"What did the second one say babe"
"It said not pregnant"
"We got lucky P"
"Yeah sure did" I said. "This stays between us?"
"Of course pretty girl"
Val's pov
I'm happy my brother and Peta worked things out. I don't know what got them to work together but whatever it was did something. School had just ended and I was filling my book bag with homework. I finish and look across the hall and see Jenna is still here. I go over to her and wrap my arms around her.
"Hey gorgeous"
"Hey Val" a girl says to me.
"Um I was talking to my girlfriend, Jenna"
"Sorry but I just remember you calling me that all the time" she said.
"It's Janel you know the girl that you dated freshman year"
"Janel, I thought you moved"
"I did but I got back last week"
"That's great" I say.
"So what happened with you two I thought you were 'just friends'"
"We were but he started flirting and I started falling" Jenna said.
"Awe I told you, you two would make a cute couple" she said to me. Jenna hooks onto my arm and we start to walk away.
Jenna's pov
"Man stealing bitch" Janel said in my ear as I walked past her. I roll my eyes and place Val's hand at my butt.
"I thought you didn't like it when I grabbed your butt"
"I don't, but for today I'm ok with it"
"Really jenny bean"
"Well in that case" he said picking me up. I wrap my legs around him and kiss him fully on the lips. I pull him in for a hug and he carries me to his car. The entire time instead of holding my thoughts he holds my butt. I unwrap my legs from him and he sets me down on the ground. He opens the door for me. I start to get in and he slaps my butt.
"Val your over doing this"
"It's just there" he says laughing. He gets into the drivers seat and starts driving. He starts slowing down at my driveway.
"Why are you slowing down I thought I was going to your house" I say. He looks at me with an eyebrow raised.
"What did I do to get this lucky today"
"Well I overheard that you are in the top 10 best GPA's of our school so I thought I could reward you"
"Where did you hear that from"
"Your brother and why are you so nervous to keep it from me"
"Because it's embarrassing"
"Well I think it's hot a guy who is smart knows what he wants and can get a job fast"
He just smiles. We walk into his house and start walking upstairs.
"Valentin" his mom said. We stop and turn around.
"Jenna great to have you here, I feel likes it's been forever since I saw you"
"Yeah it's been awhile" I say smiling.
"You've grown up so beautiful"
"Thank you"
"See Val, now Jenna is a good girl she could be a wonderful mother someday"
"ugh momma can we just go do our studying"
"Of course you brother is at Peta's and I have to go out of town for awhile"
"Ok momma bye" Val said giving her a kiss on the cheek.
"I'm sorry she can be very embarrassing at times"
"It's fine it's cute how sweet you are towards her"
"Thanks" he said. He grabs my hand and we go up to his room. We both throw our bags on the ground and I tackle him onto his bed.
"Mm Jenna babe" he said in the kisses.
We started taking each other's clothes off one article at a time.
"Valentin Chmerkovskiy!" We hear in the doorway. I look over and his mom is standing right there. I cover up with a blanket.
"You are in big trouble, you know not to treat a girl like that. At such a young age too"
"Momma this isn't our first time" he says making her madder.
"Jenna I'm sorry sweetie I'm gonna have to ask you to leave"
"Yeah um sorry" I say. I kiss Val's cheek.
"See you tomorrow" I say quietly.
I leave and go back to my house embarrassed. I call Witney.
"Hey bae what's hot other than you"
"Val's mom just walked in on us"
I hear Mark laughing in the background.
"Mark shut the hell up that's not funny" she says to him.
"Jenna what did she do"
"She yelled at Val and then kindly asked me to leave"
"That's so awkward" she says. I hear Mark laughing again.
"Wit please hit him again"
"Don't mind if I do" she says.
"Ow"
"You deserve it" me and wit say at the same time.

I hope this was ok. I wrote it then fell asleep and finished it. It was nice to take a nap today since I got no sleep last night! I'll update my prompts tomorrow😘😘