Chapter 9

Abandoned, the film continued to play on in the background, its soundtrack blanketing the sounds from where Roxanne now knelt, one leg either side of Zach's lap. Her hands were tangled in his hair, alternating between tugging him away for access to his neck and pulling him impossibly closer; his hands were roaming over her neck; her back; her thighs. This heated moment came shortly after Zach had agreed to go along with Roxanne's wishes. He'd thought about it a lot over their day of silence, turning the idea over and over within his mind, and he'd come to the conclusion that it was something she really wanted and he knew he could make her happy. Once she recovered from the bite that was.

Zach's hands slid under Roxanne's thighs helping him to lift her as he got off the sofa, in response she wrapped her legs tightly around his waist as they continued to kiss passionately. Zach intended to leave the living room and go upstairs but pinning Roxanne against the wall seemed easier. He held her there as he trailed open-mouthed kisses along her neck, sucking on her skin slightly, enough to leave a mark so he would know where to bite later.

"Upstairs." Roxanne gasped out as she shivered and let out a breathy moan. Zach was more than happy to oblige, he swiftly lifted her and managed to climb the stairs with ease, kicking open the door to his room.

Placing her almost gently on the bed her crawled over the top of her capturing her lips as his once more. Roxanne arched her back craving more contact. Zach's hand slid under the hem of her shirt, his cool fingertips gliding over her skin leaving goose bumps in their wake, reaching under her back to lift her slightly to allow him to discard her top. He felt like ripping it from her body but didn't think the gesture would be appreciated later on. Glancing down at her he kissed along her collar bone and back up towards the mark he'd created on her neck. Roxanne snaked her hands along his back under his shirt, tugging it to show him she wanted it off. Now. He willingly obliged then paused to hold her gaze.

"Are you sure?" They both knew he was asking about the bite without him needing to state it explicitly. At this moment her guard was down so she would be honest with him, he needed final confirmation.

"Zach." Roxanne's voice was breathy, the desire evident, sounding almost desperate. "Please. I want-" Her eyes were clouded with lust but clear enough for him to see that she was still insistent. She still wanted this more than she could verbalise. She raised herself onto her elbows and tried to regain her breath. "Kiss me." She muttered before grasping the back of Zach's neck and pulling him towards her.

They kissed intensely for what seemed like forever, Zach wanted Roxanne to be relaxed when he bit her. He wasn't sure but he imagined that being tense would not ease the pain that she would experience, although he couldn't be certain that being relaxed would help any either. Still, if she was unprepared she couldn't scare herself into backing out once it was too late.

*

They lay satiated next to each other for a while, Zach may have gotten a little distracted and decided he wouldn't bite her straight away. They were both clearly too into the moment and Zach hadn't wanted to ruin that. Their clothes lay strewn all over the floor, some of them so far away neither could guess how they had got there. Roxanne was idly tracing invisible patterns onto Zach's skin, he turned to face her seeing her eyes were still misty with the fog of lust, he realised now was his ideal moment.

He held himself over her leaning down to kiss her just intensely enough. When he felt she was sufficiently breathless and relaxed he made his way back to the mark on her neck and ran his tongue over it before blowing lightly earning a shiver from Roxanne. Focusing his attention on that spot yet wanting Roxanne to not anticipate the bite his hand ghosted over her stomach travelling lower down, until Roxanne could do nothing but moan beneath him. Laying a gentle kiss on the mark once more he plunged his fangs beneath her skin.