Chapter 1: Undercover

Riley

"Good job everyone!"

Maya and I were currently doing a shoot for Pop Star magazine. Yes we are models. After Lucas, my first crush, my first kiss, my first date, and my first heart break, left New York to go back to Texas and Farkle went to a private school, Maya and I got noticed by an modeling agent.

When we got into modeling, it's was in 9th grade. Now we are in 11th grade getting ready to be in 12th. Well, we're homeschooled so that We are save from publicity. we began to get more famous. We live in mansions, have fancy cars, all the good stuff.

I walk to Maya's dressing room and gently knock on the door knowing that she hates when people knocks on the door loudly.

"Come in!" I hear her shout.

I open the door to see her on the bean bag with her eyes locked on her phone. Her dressing room was different then mines. She decorated her room like it was her bedroom. She had posters of The Sleeping Sirens, The Beatles, Arctic Monkeys, and many more bands. She had two bean bags, one black and one white.

A couch that has a pull out bed and string lights around her mirror and chair. I sat down at the other bean bag and made myself comfortable.

"So, have Lucas or Farkle talked to you?" She asked finally looking at me.

"No, and I don't get it. It's been two or three years since we talked or saw them"

"Yeah, I wonder what they've been up to"

"Kylie texted me asking if we want to come over to her place" yes as in Kylie Jenner (A/N: let's pretend Kylie has a house in New York)

"Yeah sure let me ask my mom"

"Yeah me too"

I take my phone out of my pocket and texted my mom.

R: can I go over to Kylie's house?

Mom: Yes you can but be home before 8

I put my phone back and faced Maya.
"She said yes" Maya said

"Same, now let's change"

I walk out of her dressing room to mine. I walk in and get my clothes out of my bag. My room was painted purple with paintings of London, Paris, and New York. I also had bean bags that are Pink and Purple. I put on my denim crop top, then my floral skater skirt and my platform heels.

I sat in front of the mirror and brushed my hair. I did my makeup and grabbed my back bag. I walk around the room to make sure I got everything.

I walk out and say goodbyes to the workers and photographers. I run to Maya's room and knock. Again. She opens to reveal herself in a black and white crop top and black high waisted jeans with her favorite Adidas sneakers.

"Ready to go?" I ask.

"Yeah"

We walk out the studio to the parking lot. I search for my red Ferrari aka my baby and I found it. We walk towards it as I unlock it. I open the door as Maya did and hoped in.

__________________________

"Are you guys thinking about going to school?" Kylie asked as she handed us a cup of tea

"Yeah maybe" I say as Maya nodded.

"Just to let yall know that it's gonna be hard and teachers will treat you differently"

"Not all" Maya said

"But then it wouldn't be fair" I pointed out.

"True, so how was the shoot?"