When you find out he cheated

A/n: This is the longest scenario I have ever done! I hope you enjoy it. Tell me what you think in the comments.

Kid flash: (Wally)

Call, voicemail. Call, voicemail. Call, voicemail. Over and over again you call and get voicemail. Wally wasn't answering once. Sighing, you put the phone on the table in front of you Angerly. Today was a Saturday and you wanted to spend it with your boyfriend but seems he didn't by the fact he's not answering.

Sad and frustrated you get up and put on your shoes and grab your phone and head out the door thinking that maybe you should go for a walk to get your mind off of him. You let your feet move on it's own. You end up soon in front of the cafe where you and Wally had your 5th date. Ah seems even if I go for a walk I still can't get him out of my mind.

You were about to walk away from there but something caught your eye in the window. A ginger laughing and holding hands with a female... That's not you. Just the sight alone made your mouth dry and tears start to build in your eyes but you blinked them back. You won't let him see you weak.

With your head held high you walk into there and stormed over to where Wally and the girl is placing you hands on your hips. "Well now I know your reason to not answering me, Wally." Looking him directly in the eye also eyeing the girl too. "(Y-y/n)! I-I can explain!" said Wally who removed his hand from the girl standing up real fast.

"Oh but I already know without you having to. I clearly wasnt enough for you." You said teeth clamped together glaring imaginary wholes into his head. If only stares could kill. "B-But (Y/n-" Shaken you head and taking in a deep breath, you say the words you thought you never would.

"It's over, Wally." And walked out not looking back, already ready to move on.

Robin: (Dick)

You knew this day would come. You were so prepared but now that it has happened you feel torn, lost and just completely and utterly hurt by Dick's action. All the canceling and lateness of your planed dates should have been a green light but you were just to blindly in love with him; a cheater.

You should have seen passed all his lies and sappy lovey dovey words towards you and maybe, just maybe you wouldn't be so hurt seeing him with another girl. But of course you loved him, you loved him with all your heart but it was just broken in return. To see him with her, his arm wrapped tightly around her waist with an umbrella holding in his other hand to keep them from the pouring rain while from a distance, you watch him in the rain as your tears blend in with it.

You become drenched and you couldn't take the sight any longer. Why!? Why couldn't he just be straight with me and break up with me instead of going behind my back and tear my heart in two? Was I never enough? With that last thought, you lost it and ran towards them both in a rush.

Once you reach him, you push him away from the girl with full force and he falls back on his butt. Standing over him now in the pouring rain; you give him the hardest and most deadliest glare you have ever given anyone. You hated him. He played you and you hate him for that. No point in denying it now that you realize his game.

"(Y-y/n)!" He called my name breaking you out of your thoughts. You stared at him in the eyes looking for some type of emotions and succeed in finding hurt and regret. But it's to late for that. He's to late to feel sorry, to late to feel anything.

"I understand now.." You said lowering your eyes behind your wet hair. "W-what? (Y/n) listen to m-" "NO YOU LISTEN TO ME!" you said raising your head as your voice boom out in the rainy weather. "I UNDERSTAND NOW! YOU NEVER CARED FOR ME. ALL YOU WANTED TO DO WAS HURT ME. I WAS NEVER GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU SO YOU GO AND CHEAT. WHY?! WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST BREAK UP WITH ME INSTEAD OF BREAKING MY HEART NO WOMEN EVER WANTS TO BE HEART BROKEN LIKE. YOUR SICK... I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU. HATE. HATE. HATE YOU." You screamed giving up and just letting all your thoughts and emotions go. Not giving a shit load about your surroundings.