.07

calum

once i get inside i try to hide my boner just until i get into my room. i step on the first step only to hear my mothers voice, "calum, who was that?" i ignore her question, "why are you awake?" i asked her not turning around still trying to hide my boner, "i was awaken by the bell. turn around and looks at me." i sigh, with my hands still my crotch my mother starts to nag at me about having people at this time. "..and you know what el- do you have a boner?" i freeze up, how can i still have a boner after my mothers lecture. "no." i say simply and turning away fast running up the stairs.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

i meet ashton, michael, and luke at my locker. before i can even say good morning luke gets right to the chase, "updates." he says with his hand out moving his fingers back and forward. "how do you even know that anything happened?" i say, "i didnt you just told me." he says, "no, i didnt just tell you about what happened last night." i realized that cane out of my mouth and throwback my head sighing. luke laughs and put his hand back out, "c'mon, were waiting." i sigh and tell them how things went down yesterday; or this morning, but same difference. ashtons eyes widen "shes stalking you?" he says with a worried look on his face, "yeah, but she insists that it was a game of ding-dong ditch." i say scoffing, shrugging my shoulders, and rolling my eyes.

the bell rings and we all head to our first class of the day.

"""""""""""""""""""""""

its lunch and i havent seen serinah or that friend of hers. she must be embarrassed about her getting caught stalking me. i sat my tray down on the table and slide into the seat. i ramble on and on about serinah, her flaws, and even her perfections.

ok so i know thats a terrible place to stop but its nearly 4:00am and i havent been asleep and im exhausted i might update tomorrow again