Why am i so upset?

~ hey I see a few of you like this I'm glad if you like any of my other work I would gladly update them for you any way here number 4! ~

Jessie prov.

Jaden seems to be a bit moody today I mean like she started demanding things and glaring at people on occasion it's weird to watch her this upset.

I sit down in class and jay is just starring into space her arms crossed.
"Hey you ok? " She jumped a bit at this "huh? What's is it? " I blink a bit "are you alright you seem mad at something witch is really unlike you" she shifted and sighed " I would rather not talk about it " she turned away form me. well it can't be helped then I remember the Chocolate lex gave me earlier it was from Chazz for her but she did not like them so she gave them to me I pull them out from my bag it was just a small bag of mini Hersheys bars I hold them out to jay " I can't fix it but mabye make it better?" She turned an her eyes light up as she takes the bag and pops one in her mouth "thank you so much you have no Idea how much this helps " she held on to the bag like it was her life in there " your welcome " I smile Knowing this and sit through class watching her.

She was sneaking the sweet chocolate all day she really liked it! That makes me very happy and I admit now I can't deny my feeling for her any longer I like her when she was boy yes but now as a girl my small crush turned into something more.

Latter that day she stopped me in the hall " you've been watching me for a while now what's up with you?" She tilted her head a bit and I could not help but blush a bit she was adorable when she did that. " I um well.... " I scratched the back of my head " go on... " She pressed the topic " I can't really explain why...." She pouted a bit " I guess we all have secrets then " she sighed " but I will find out the reason " she giggled after she said that and it made me blush more she was so cute all the way around! I can't let her see me like this so I took off with a wave and she stood there frowning as I left I guess she really is in a bad mood today.

I left for my room and had not gone back to class for the rest of the day Maybe jay would be in a better mood tomorrow. I laid down and took a nap witch turned out to be an early bedtime because when I woke up it was early in the morning.

~ I would really love feed back on this it would be much appreciated thanks for reading!~