the curse that changed his life or should i say her (yugioh gx gender bent)

i don't own any yugioh gx charters

enjoy! XD

jaden prov.

i walking to my dorm i saw an upset chazz, calm alexis, content axel, and everone else (syrus, jim, jessie, atticus, hassleberry, bastion) was waving to me. i waved back a smile on my face if only for a moment. in a split second a huge lighting bolt hit me out of nowhere i mean come on it isn't even raining so how is there lightning i am now confuzeled (yea i went there!). then i guess i passed out cuze i cant see anything but black darkness.

i woke up and noticed i was out for a good 5 hours by looking at the clock wait.... where am i? i look around, I'm at the school medical center and they left cazz to watch me. "oh look he lived" -.- "what happened chazz" -_- "you were hit by lightning" 0.0 "i was?" "yes but that's not your biggest problem at the moment" !?! "what do you mean!" "sit up" i did so and i felt different as in my top half was heaver i look down and start to scream but chazz covers my mouth. he lets me go "I'm a girl chazz!" " i can see that jaden but how and why you?" good question cazz *rubs chin* good question. " for now thought you will have alexis to deal with, lex get in here!" great i have to put up with this im not and never was gonna do the girl look but now i have to! no one can mke me! " aww jay you look so cute as a girl!" -.- thanks for your support lex.

time skip

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

alexis thoght it was a good idea to go shoping after i got out of the medical center well lets just say she made me wear a skirt a mini skirt no less and now lets just say its really cold out side and i feel an uncomfutrabl breeze. trust me when i say this i dont like being a girl one bit and now its only worse. T^T when we got to the dorms chazz, jessie and siriss where there waiting yay."hey jaden nice skirt." chazzs comment left me mad and embaressed so long life. "its not that bad jaden and look on the bright side this whole girl thing might where off one day." said jessie. hes so sweet. wait WHAT?!?!?!??!?!! no im not going to think like a girl ok waht do i say um.........."thanks jessie lets just hope that it does. cuse im not to thriled on the idea of being a girl." at that everyone laghed even me.

jessie prov:

"thanks jessie lets just hope that it does. cuse im not to thriled on the idea of being a girl." ever since jaden was hit with tat lightning and turned into a girl the only pepole to him speak where chazz and alexis. once i herd it i didnt know what to say anymore it was so girly and well sexy i thoght but dont tell jaden that i said that. we all decided to go inside and figre out what we where going to do with jaden. siriss was the first one to say something. " why dont we hide him for a while till we find out how to change him back to himself well herself. sorry jaden."

jaden pov:

"why dont we hide him for a while till we find out how to change him back to himself well herself. sorry jaden." at frist i was all for the idea then he said "herself" aaahhhggg!!!!! i cant take this!! "thats fine and dandy siriss but IM NOT A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!" thats when every one and i mean every one cracked up. i addmit its funny but this is seriuos to me. "ok fine whatever but where am i going to find a place to hide? almost everyone on campus knows me and dont you think they will find it odd that im gone?" that got everone to stop laghing enof to think. then siriss had anthoer one of his brillint "ideas" and i think this one is a whole lot better. "we can tell them that you are on vaction with your family for a while. also if someone does see you just tell them that your well your/jadens secret twin sister and that your name is rose or something." everyone agreed and then chazz spoke up for the frist time in almost this whole cnversation. " ok thats cool but now how whould we expain the jaket and dueldisk and where on earth whould we hide him he cant stay in his dorm cuse thats the most obvious place to find him and he cant stay with lexi because the other girls will qustion him till he passes out, he cant stay with me for one cuse im already over crowded and two im not the biggest fan of him ether." wow well then chazz didnt know you could speck that much at one time.

siriss prov:

i hate to addmit it but chazz was right. so i thought for what seemed like forever and then it hit me. "ok well the jacket is an easy one ether swich it with a differnt one or just tell them your got it from you suposed brother. also since hes the only other opption jadens going to have to stay with jessie for now it might be akward cuse your a girl now but i think its best for now is that ok with you two?" they both looked at each other then said it was ok but im worried that something might happen to jaden when im not looking he well she is my best freind after all i just dont want jaden to get hurt.