Mr. Popular's Tutor

So umm. HEY GUYS. I'M NEW AT THIS WRITING ON WATTPAD THING. THE FIRST FEW PARTS MIGHT BE BAD. VOT, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW. LOVE YOU GUYS

~CAMILLE ROSE

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________follow me on the twitter awkward_writer ___________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1 Samantha's P.O.V.

BEEP. BEEP . BEEP. "Fuck you," i shrieked at my alarm clock. Yep, it was perfectly normal to start the day off cursing out my alarm clock.

"Wake up sleepy head. Its your first day of senior year." my mom sounded really excited. Probably because she got to get rid of me.

" UGH. Don't remind me," I stated as I pulled my covers over my face. My mother yanked the covers off me revealing my 'Good girls go to Heaven. Bad girls go to London' loose tee, ( http://v.fashiocdn.com/images/entities/0/a/c/j/2/0.365x365.jpg ) and fuzzy pink Hello Kitty short shorts. Nothing says Badass like Hello Kitty short shorts. She left me there freezing. She soon returned with a bucket of water.

" You wouldn't," I looked up at her with a homicidle glare.

" Would I?" She retaliated .

" It would ruin my expensive silk sheets," I awnsered in a mocking tone.

" For Christ's sake just get up Samantha"

I rolled out of bed into my huge lavender room. My walls were covered in my favorite quotes written in black paint. After my dad walked out on us for some tramp my mom married rich, really rich. we lived in a gigantic house. Just John, Mom, Morris ( my grey tabby) and I.

h

I trudged down the stairs tripping over Morris. John sat there with his nose buried in some boring business news paper. Unlike most teens I loved to read the news paper, but not the boring ones that John reads. Mom was scurrying around the kitchen. Our chef broke her leg so she would be out for awhile. It was funny to see my prim and proper mom with flour all over her face. I popped a piece of bread in the toaster. When it was ready I smeared Nutella all over it.

When I was done I went to my room and picked out one of my favorite outfits ( http://data.whicdn.com/images/34362398/tumblr_li1zpzlpiG1qcao59o1

_500_large.jpg ). I showered then dried my hair, it just drooped past my shoulders. I got up to put on my clothes and shoes. I sat at my antique vanity and started to put my make up on. I saw my London jar. Since sixth grade my bestfriends and I dreamed about going to London the spring break of our senior year.

I ran down the stairs, but this time trying to avoid Morris. " Come on out, Sammie Cakes," James screamed.

I heard a loud honk followed by a "COME ON WE ARE GONNA BE LATE!" It was Owen. I had a huge crush in him since second grade. I shared my first kiss with him. I stopped liking him when we became best friends. Maybe another reason was that he liked some one else. Meh. I didn't care.

I ran out to his car to see him and our other besties. " Hot damn girl, you look fine. " That was typical Kylie for you. Always teasing and trying to sound ghetto even though she is the whitest girl I have ever seen.

"What's up bestie. BESTIE HANDSHAKE" That was James for you. WILD. His whole family is crazy. He has six siblings. He is number four of seven.

I hopped in the car "What's up Owen?" Owen wasn't acting the same. He always had a twinkle in his eye, but today he had on hateful stare. "Lil Owen is sad because he had a summer fling with this whore who claimed to be single, but last week he found her having s-... " Kylie was rudely interrupted by Owen. " God, Kylie do you have I told you not to tell her."

Questions penetrated my mind. WHAT THE FUCK WAS HE NOT TELLING ME? I thought we were best friends.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kylie'[s P.O.V.

Oooh. I just love secrets. Owen should really be a drama major instead of me. I can't believe he was going to ask Sammie Cakes out. He was pretending then suddenly out of the blue he would take her on a romantic escape ( A.k.A. just ditching with her and taking her someplace really nice. ) I looked over and saw Samantha obviously upset.I turn over to her and whisper " Teenage boys, always full of harmones. "

She turned around from her distant stare out the window. She started histericly laughing.

" I havce waited so long to see my Sammy CAkes laugh like that. A whole three weeks. How did I survive? " That was typical James he could make anygirl smile, but he was more than a little odd. One time in eigth grade we deciced to make home made pizza. James ignited a full on flour war, it ended up with a ball of pizza dough on the roof of my house. We are truly the bestest friends in the whole world.