The Date From Hell

{Anthony's POV}

I paced back and forth nervously before I could ring the doorbell. I had a bouquet of flowers in my hand which were probably getting crumpled. I finally rung the doorbell. There was no turning back.

"Hello Anthony. Samantha should just be coming down in a minute. I am so sorry about last night. " Mrs. Anello was very nice to me. I suppose Samantha never told her about me.

Samantha came from behind her mother. My lips parted when I saw her. Her hair perfectly fell around her delicate. She blushed slightly.

"Umm hi Anthony she said biting her lower lip, um should we go? " She stepped onto the porch and her mother took a quick picture of us.

"Bring her back by eleven thirty," Mrs. Anello stated gave my a slight wink.

Samantha fake gagged earning a death glare from her mom and causing me to start to laugh.

We waved goodbye to her mom and walked towards my car. I opened the passenger door for her and she remained silent.

{SAMANTHA'S POV}

I looked down at my phone while Anthony continued to drive I sent a quick text to Julia.

From: Samantha: To: Julia: I am in his car. We haven't said a word.

Within a few minutes I received a text back.

From: Julia: To: Samantha: Kiss the boy and make him cry.

I laughed as I turned to Anthony. He flicked on the radio.

I turned it off.

He turned it back on.

I turned it back off.

On.

Off.

On.

Off.

"This obviously isn't going to work," he stated.

I rolled my eyes as I always do. "Well no shit Sherlock. "

He turned back to the road.

" Where are we going, anyway?" None of the surroundings look familiar.

"Well I was thinking we would go to my favorite striphouse. You could meet my favorite stripper Cocoa Puff. " He said as he flashed a devious smile at me.

"You pervert," I shrieked as I slapped him on the arm.

I watched the corner of his lips perk up into an evil smirk. "You should never mess with the driver. "

His foot pressed heavy on the gas. "Anthony stop this right instant before you get us pulled over or worse get us killed!"

He laughed at the sudden seriousness in my voice. " We are heading to the pier, maybe do a little shopping and eat by the water"

"Isn't it too cold." The pier would practically be empty right now.

"You'll have me to keep you warm"

*~*~*~*

He opened the car door for me letting me emerge awkwardly. My small extremely skinny frame was always awkward.

Anthony gave the keys to the valet in the parking garage as we walked to the restaurant.

He grabbed my hand giving me butterflies all over. My cheeks turned a bright pink and my breathing hitched. How could he be having this effect in me? There is no way I could ever be in love with him.