Bipolar Much?

Samantha's POV

MONDAY

"Wait, he kissed you? Again? I'm really confused." I sat in the passenger seat of Kylie's sister's car who was in Uganda doing charity work at the moment. Kim was every parents dream child instead of partying up her college years she spent her nights stacking records for a homeless shelter, and working part time at an animal shelter.

"Yes, I had two kisses from two different guys in less the 24 hours. " Wow. I feel like a total slut right now.

We pulled into the parking lot of John Grove High. Kylie found her usual spot. I looked up from my phone for a brief second and saw Kylie with wide eyes and a gaping jaw. She lifted her finger up and pointed to the side of the building.

There he was. Anthony. The same Anthony who kissed me. Twice. He had his arms roaming some girls ass as the two were attacking each other's faces.

"Let's go. " I grumbled. I stepped out of the car and headed towards the door.

Anthony and I guess his new whore of the months stopped right in front of me. He gave me cold, dead eyes. Anthony shooed his girl away.

"My mom wants you to come over after school, but I really don't want you there." Wow. Is he fucking Bipolar much? I mean really. First he

is kissing me and now he hates me.

Kylie jogged up to me at the door. "What was that about? I have practice with the dance team for three hours after school. If you want to stay you can, or you can just get a ride with Owen or James. " I nodded as I walked in the doors.

There was Lily. The same Lily who scratched me. "Samantha, get your fat ass over here." I ignored her remark and kept walking. I made my way to my locker and Kylie was right beside me. I turned to my left expecting to see James, but a tall busty bleach blonde figure stood in front of me tapping her stliletto baring foot. "Samantha stop being a dick I need to talk to you. "

Kylie shot her a death glare as I walked towards her royal bitchness. "yOkay slut bag, let's face it, you are a piece of shit and dirt under my perfectly pedicured feet. Here is the deal if you tell anyone and I mean anyone about my you know what with Connor Daniels. "

I looked at Lily and nodded my head vigorously. " Later bitch, "she said as she whacked all the books out of my hands.

Owen came rushing towards me. concern filled his eyes. " Why do you let her do this to you. " he whispered in my ear. Shivers crept up my arm. My cheeks turned bright red. I shrugged my shoulders and headed to my first class. Uhh, chemistry. I got great grades in all my subjects, but I had a lot of trouble with chemistry. Luckily I was partners with James.

" Okay class I will be putting you in groups of four. This project will take span of three weeks. And no you will not pick your group. "

I rolled my eyes and rested my head on my desk. This is going to be fun. I normally do all the work. I hope decent people will be in my group. My thoughts were interrupted when Mr. Idon'tgiveafucktorememberhisname called my name. "Samantha Anello you will be with James," we turned put heads and grinned evilly at each other, "Owen, and Anthony Giavanni will be joining you. "

FUCK. FUCKITY FUCK FUCK.

" Hmm now Owen, and I can beet the crap out of Anthony, " he said smirking, even though without a doubt he might act apon his words.

As we left class James, Owen, Anthony, and I met up in the library.

" Listen, I already have to deal with Sam after school today and I'm not to excited about that, so when do you losers want to meet. " Anthony truly is a bipolar fuck.