Chapter 1

Valeria POV:
I step inside the classroom and look around me. I see new faces but also old ones, sadly. I look at the seating - plan on the board, and sit on the seat Miss told me to sit. "Never thought you would come back after what happend last year".I look behind me and see Ivy grinning. "Never thought you would get a boyfriend", I look at Dan and Ivy and turn back around. Idiots. I talk with some of my friends when I hear my name. " Valeria, be quiet please! I called your name so many time but you just ignore me! Not a good start of the year. Whatever. Oke so welcome back in 12th grade everyone" the teacher announced. "I see some new faces, so we will go around and introduce ourselves. Valeria would you mind starting?"
" Ofcourse not" I answer smiling.

"Well guys, it's important to know who I am, altough most of you might know who I am. So my name is Valeria Diamond. Currently I am 17 and my birthday is on 8th of June. My hobbies are: Shopping, Going out with friends, and other fun stuff. My friends in this class are Amy, Bella, and Talia.
"Thank you miss. Diamond, Ivy next?" the teacher asks. Ivy nodded and started to speak: "Well hello class, I am Ivy Parker and I'm ,as you see, the most beautiful girl in the school" I give her a dirty face while she goes further. "I'm 17 and my birthday is on 8th of June" after Ivy finishes her sentence someone shouts out: "The same as Valeria" I sigh and nod. "Sadly that's true". "Shut up Valeria" we almost start to argue when miss stops us. "Please not again!"

While everyone else introduces themselves, Valeria takes her phone out of her pocket and looks around Instagram when she sees an account of  a quiet pretty girl called "Riley"