Chapter 2

Pov Riley
I walk in the classroom and everyone looks at me. 'Miss?' 'Riley Street.' I say with a fake smile and rol my eyes. 'Well miss Street late on the first day of school good start.' 'It's just school come on what is so important that we need to go here.' I say as I throw my bag on a table and go sit. 'So as I was saying.' The teacher says. I don't care about all this is just want to go home. 'So Riley was it?' A girl says, she wears like 4 pounds of make-up like she thought that everything needs to use it in one day. 'Yeah so what do you want Miss make-up.' 'First my name is Jenny and second I like your additude.' 'Okay so you can go now.' 'No.' 'Why not?' 'Because I need to sit next to you.' 'Ugh i'm going.' I say and grab my bag as I want to walk out off class. 'Miss Street where do you think your going?' 'I don't know Maybe away from this shitty school.' 'If you don't watch your langauge you can leave.' 'Why would I care?' 'I know that you Maybe just moved here because of Some problems but that doesn't mean that you can do the same here, So go sit down and be quiet.' 'Ugh i'm going.' I say and walk back. So I maybe caused a lot of trouble on my old school, okay let's say I had almost everyday a fight I just went home when I wanted to and nobody said anything to me, until they expelled me. 'What's the anwser miss Street?' 'I don't know and why would I care.' 'Miss Blue?' '503.' 'Correct.' 'How do you know that stuff?' 'Because i'm watching.' 'Oh so your miss good girl.' 'I'm not.' 'Yes you are.' 'I'm not.' 'Yes.' 'No.' 'Yes.' 'No i'm not!' She yells and I began to laugh. 'Miss Blue and Miss Street!' 'Last warning.' 'You know you can show that you aren't a good girl now.' I wishper to Jenny. 'Or else?' She says. 'Go out of my class.' 'Okay i'm going home bye.' I say and run off home. I'm going on instagram and see that a girl named Valerie is following me now. I will follow her back why not.