t h r e e

I woke up this morning happy that it's Friday. I took my shower and did my hair and makeup putting on my school uniform paired with my combat boots.

"Win, you need to get in the car. I'll be out in a minute." Liam says as he pulls a hoodie on over his shoulders.

I walked out to the car and sat there in the heated car for a while in silence.

"Hello love." Liam says in his morning raspy voice. I nod my head up to him with a smile.

"Lauren is staying home sick today. So it's just us this morning." He pulls the car out of the driveway one hand on the steering wheel and one gripping hard onto my thigh.

A short silent car ride to school was finally over. I got out of the car pulling my skirt up just a little so I don't look like a grandma.

"See ya later baby." He says with a smug grin on his face.

I closed the door and went to my first few classes. Not much happened throughout the day until lunch.

I sat at my usual spot with Daniella who is my best friend.

"Hey Winnie" a deep cute voice says as the person sat next to me.

"Mr.Hood" I say with a nod.

He giggled and smiled to Daniella.

"So Winnie would you like to hang out maybe. Like watch some movies or just hang out." Calum was looking down at his lap nervously

"Sure why not." With a giggle.

The lunch bell rang and it was time for Sex Ed. We got to the classroom and sat down on the stools. Mr. Styles came in the class and talked about teen pregnancy and the risks of it.

The class took forever to end. But it was finally over. Calum had his car today and drove us to my house.

"I suppose your parents are home today?"

"Just my step dad. Liam and my sister."

"He won't mind will he?"

"Who cares if he does."

We got to the house and came inside with Liam on the couch cradling Lauren. He treats her like a baby who should forever stay pure and safe and nobody is aloud in between her thighs.

"Hello Winnie. You have a friend with you?" Gesturing to Calum.

"Hey Liam, yeah we are gonna go upstairs and watch tv."

"Okay. Winnie please keep the door open."

I rolled my eyes at his requests and walked upstairs having Calum follow behind me.

Calum and I sat on my bed watching tv.

"What's that mark on your leg?" Calum's eyebrows moved making him look curious.

"Oh it's just a bruise."

"It looks new and from a hand. Who gave it to you?"

"My dad. I was being disrespectful. Don't worry it was just from being rude. He didn't mean it"

"Oh so your daddy thought you were being naughty and had to teach you a lesson?" He said with a wink.

"Oh my god Cal! You're so gross."

"Cal huh?"

"Sorry it just came out."

"Don't be sorry. It's cute when you call me Cal."

YO GUYS TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.