Chapter 21

~Couple months later~
Karma's P.O.V
Today's the big basketball game between out school and some other school, I don't care about that. All I care is that Justin and Cameron are playing, well they're the captain and co- captain so. I stayed at Melody's house because we went shopping and got our outfits. Well she got both our outfits. She only got herself some tights. She took one of Justin's jerseys one turned it into a crop top, that girl is talented. She got me a jersey dress with Cameron's number on it, I personally love the dress, I'm sure Cameron will love it too (pic on the side, if u dont kno which one's whose its labelled) Anyway the guys were already at school doing a last minute practice and we were getting ready.
~couple minutes later~
We arrived at the venue and all eyes were on me, they didn't have to look at Melody because it's natural for her to look good. "Five minutes to the game." The announcer said and I stopped Melody. "Let's go wish them luck." I said walking onto the court.
"Sorry ladies, not right now." The coach said.
"C'mon couch I just wanna wish them good luck, 2 minutes." I said and he rolled his eyes.
"2 minutes." He said and I ran over to Cameron.
"Wow, babe you look, wow." He said and I blushed. I pulled him into a kiss and the idiots and the basketball team started making strange noises. "Good luck." I smiled and he nodded. Melody and I switched and I stood in front of Justin. "You know you my nigga right." I said and he chuckled. "C'mere." I said opening my arms. He smiled then hugged me. "Good luck Justin." I said then kissed his cheek. "Ok, break it up ladies, leave." The couch said and I blew a kiss to Cameron. We took our seats at the front then the game started. I felt hungry so I called the guy that was selling the hotdogs. "Want one" I asked Melody. "No I'm trying to watch my weight." She replied. Her weight? She has a perfect figure. "Can I have two hotdogs, both with mustard and relish please." I said and he handed them to me, I paid then handed one to Melody, "no i-"
"Mel eat the damn thing." I said and she slowly took it.
"You're mean." She mumbled and I smiled.
~minutes later~
It was half time and the guys were talking to each. Justin and Cameron looked starved and I know they shouldn't be eating but I had to. I bought some mozzarella sticks and handed it to them. "Oh my god I love you." Justin breathed. "These are the little things that make me love you even more." Cameron said and I pulled Melody in front of Justin while I stood infront of Cameron. They were almost finished when the couch said "Dallas, Bieber front and center." Cameron rolled his eyes and I handed them napkins. They went into the little circle thingy where everyone holds on each other's shoulders. I always wanted to do that. I ran over to them and fell in. "And then we'll- why is your girlfriend here?" The couch asked. "First of all that was offensive and second I like these circles." I said and he sighed then continued. Everyone put their hand in and stood looking at me. "Well are you gonna put you're hand?" The couch asked and I squealed tipping and putting my hand on the top, I'm pretty short. "On three, Clovers." He said then opened his mouth to say something but I took the lead. "1,2,3!" I shouted and Every shouted clovers and threw their hands up. "Got get 'em boys." I said then giggled.
"Off the court." The coach said and I rolled my eyes. Then walked off. "Why are you so happy today?" Melody asked. "Because, my boyfriend and best friend are kicking ass out there on the court and I'm here with my sis." I said holding her hand. She smiled and we continued watching the game.
~minutes later~
Cameron was to make one shot and they would win. "Cmon Cam you can do this." I whispered. He threw the ball and it landed in the net. Everyone jumped up and I just sat and smiled. I got up and walked slowly, standing on the sidelines. When he spotted me he smiled and opened his arms. I squealed and ran to him, be grabbed me and lifted me up. "Congratulations baby, you were great." I said and he smiled. We were there laughing when a crowd formed and everyone started shouting "Fight! Fight!"
Melody's P.O.V
They won and I got up and was walking to Justin when Ashley ran and jumped on him then connected their lips. Justin immediately pushed her off. I walked over to her and grabbed her hair. "You little slut!" I shouted then started pounding on her. I didn't stop punching her until her face started bleeding, then I started kicking her in the stomach. "Bitch!" I shouted. Then kicked her in her face. "Mel no!" I heard Karma shout. She ran to me and grabbed me, pulling me back. "Next time you won't be so lucky!" I shouted.
"Mel, what the fuck happened?" Karma asked.
"She kissed Justin!" I shouted and she sighed then hugged me. "Karma, let me." I heard Justin's voice and she walked away. "Baby, are you okay?" He asked.
"I'm fine." I mumbled and he pulled me into a hug. "I swear I didn't kiss her back." He said kissing my forehead. "I know." I said then looked up at him. He leaned in and I pushed my hand between our lips. "You're not gonna kiss me with those lips are you?" I asked and he sighed. "That's what I thought." I said then walked away.

(A/N: long ass chapter hope you enjoy. Xoxo)-C