Chapter 40

Karma's P.O.V
I cant believe I let them talk me into going to prom. Ugh! I dont even look... Will Cameron even like the dress. I probably should tell them i'm sick or something. "Karma?" I heard Zayn's voice as he knocked.
"Come in." I said and he opened the door.
"You look amazing." He smiled.
"Really? I dont know, what if he doesnt like it?"
"He'll love it. Now c'mon he's downstairs." He replied holding his hand out. I let out a shaky breath before taking my clutch up and walking out. I walked slowly downstairs and stood infront of him. He stared at me wide eyed and i frowned. "I told you he wouldnt like it." I mumbled, wrapping my hands around myself and inching closer to Zayn. "No baby, i love it. You.. I.. You look... Wow." He breathed and i blushed. He grabbed my hand and we walked to the limo. I stepped inside and they all gasped and stared. "What?" I asked.
"Lil' mama, is dat' you?" August asked and i nodded.
"No shit, ma nigga, you gon' hit that tonight?" He asked turning to Cameron. "Damn August, why are you always thinking with your dick?" Chantel asked slapping him.
"Aye, you cant be 'da only one gettin' d on prom night." He replied and i shook my head. "You look beautiful Karma." She smiled. "That dress is-"
"What about Melody's dress?" I asked trying get the attention off me.
(Ik this part of the chapter is straight poop. Sowwie bout that. Xoxo)
~couple hours later~
It's not as bad as i expected. I mean it's kinda fun i guess. "And now for this year's prom King and Queen." The man said and i sat down. "This year's prom King is... Cameron Dallas." He said and I smiled kissing him. "And the prom Queen is... Ash-"
"Me?! Oh my god!" She screamed running up. Everyone looked at me. Probably saying 'you know they have to dance together right.' I rolled my eyes and took a sip of my water. "I'm sorry, my mistake, your prom queen is Karma Santiago."
What? They put the light on me and I sat unable to move. I slowly stood up and made my way up. He placed the tiara on my head and i stood in front of the mic. "Uh, i- wow, i'm just a walking Cinderella story aren't i. White puffy dress, tiara, hot guy... I didnt expect this."
"She doesnt deserve it!" Ashley shouted.
"You know what, you're right Ashley, i dont." I said taking it off. "I deserve much, much more. And if you think that this thing is gonna make you, less of a bitch then by all means, you can have it." I said throwing it to her. "I realized that, i dont need plastic things to show what i'm worth, and i'm sorry if you hate me for that but that's just the way it is. Thank you for voting for me anyway." I smiled then walked off. "Oh, ok? Now for the annual prom King and Queen dance." The man said and someone grabbed me, pulling me to the dance floor. "Shouldnt you be dancing with the prom Queen?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck. "Nah, i rather dance with my princess." He replied and i smiled. "How are you so perfect?"
"I'm perfect because of you, because you saved me." I smiled and he slowly leaned in and connected our lips. "I love you." He whispered pressing his forehead against mine. "I love you too." I smiled.

(A/N: well its finally done ppl. Save Me is done. I have no idea what to call the sequel should i even make one? Idk. I'll think about it and let you know. Thank you to all my readers and voters love you guys. Thanks to my friends, bestiez actually, Jourdaina,Mikaela and Kalea for helping out when you guys could love u guys more than life. Signing out for now. Xoxo) -Chantay