I-I Don't Know You

Zelo's POV

"There is one thing you should know before you enter. She lost her memory of the past 2 years." The nurse said and my heart shattered into millions of tiny pieces. I stopped and turned around and I could feel the heat of anger replace the sorrow in my head. When I got to the nurse I got real close and let my anger out little by little.

"So you mean to tell me that Ella lost her memory and you couldn't do anything to prevent it?! Tell me that you couldn't have prevented it!" I yelled not making sense to myself.

"We did all we could! We removed the bullet, stitched the wound, I-"

"That has nothing to do with what I just said!" I screamed.

"Calm down." Leila said.

"NO!" I said.

"I'll tell you what, I wasn't allowed to tell you this but I will now. Her amnesia was caused by injuries in her head. These injuries could have been caused by multiple things but most likely strong blows to the head. The blows caused her brain to swell and the part of her brain that keeps her memories was pushed against the skull causing some of her memory to be lost. I'm really sorry sir but there was very little for us to do." The nurse said and hugged me comfortingly.

"C-Can I see her?" I ask.

"Yes but remember she may not remember you." She said. Leila, Daehyun, and I walked into the room and sat in the chairs. Ella's eyes slowly opened and she had an extreme look of surprise and fear in her eyes. She slowly looked at her arms and touched her face.

"What in the hell happened to me!? Why am I here!? What happened!?" She said as she panicked.

"Don't worry Ella. You got into an accident and you needed to be in the hospital. You got some bumps, bruises, and scratches." Daehyun said.

"Everything's all good." Leila said. She hugged Leila and looked to me with a puzzled look.

"Who is he?" She asked.

"He's one of my band mates, Zelo." Daehyun said.

"And your boyfriend." Leila said.

"Hmm he's really good looking." She said shyly. She looked next to her and saw her phone, the bear, the mask, and looked to her wrist and saw the bracelet I gave her.

"Where did all this stuff come from? I don't remember getting it." She said.

"That's the stuff I got you to help you get better." I said. She read her phone case and the mask, and admired the bracelet and the bear.

"Why?" She said.

"You were really hurt and I, being the good boyfriend, got you some things." I said.

"I don't remember you." She said.

"But we've been together for almost a year!" I said frightening her.

"I-I don't know you. I'm sorry." She said and you could hear the fear in her voice.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to frighten you. I feel horrible." I said and backed up tears in my eyes. The girl I loved really doesn't remember me. Lucky me.