Red Hot Fire

(A/N: Hey guys! My names PerformerMiette. I'm new to WattPad, but not writing fanfics. I mostly do pokemon, and shipping fanfics. Sorry if some of my stories are bad. But please enjoy this one. I'll be updating it as often/dailey as I can)

(Normal P.O.V)

Green trudged up Mt.Silver, along with his Eevee. The two were almost at the peak of the mountain, but it was suddenly became harder to climb and continue forward.

The air was getting thinner, not to mention the snow that was beginning to fall. Eevee seemed to be fine, but was having a hard time walking in the snow, everystep Eevee took made more snow cling to her fur.

As for Green he was having a hard time keeping a steady breath. The snow wasn't helping much either, it only made him much colder and miserable. But, he kept up his voyage to the top of the mountain. Nothing was going to stand in his way in seeing his old friend again. It had been 8 years since the brunette had seen his childhood friend, Red....
After Red had become the champion of Kanto he had hid, into Mt.Silver, where he would battle any challenger that found him. As for Green, he stayed in Virmidian City and became the gym leader there.

Beging the final gym leader, who would give trainers their eighth gym badge, was not as fun as the years went by. For the past few months, Green had been challenged by weak trainers, who would be very unsportsman-like if they lost, or would act all that if they won. The gym leader needed a long break, he was done with everything.

When Green had packed his bags to start his vacation from the gym, he had gotten a sudden urge to visit Red. They were both 18 now and hardly ever saw each other. Green, thought this would be a perfect time to stay with the champion awhile.

So he wasted no time in traveling to Mt.Silver.

Now Green was nearly inches from the peak of the mountain. He could see a cave and a ravenhaired boy, eating some oran berries. Grinning, Green signaled Eevee to stay quiet. Red had no idea that Green would be coming for a vist, he didn't even think he would see Green ever again. But, he was just told to expect a few surprises, by Gold. Gold was a friends of Greens's and Red, so he was often the link between the two.

Green quickly, but quietly made his way out of sight, tippy-toeing behind the unsuspecting ravenhaired champion. The brunette stared down at his victim. He grabbed some snow and shoved it into Reds shirt, whispering something into his ear. "Miss me?"

Red somewhat flinched. He stood up and tried to shake the snow out of his shirt. His face had the same blank expression as usual though.

Once he finished getting the snow out, Red stared at Green. All sorts of thought were racing through the champions mind.

'Greens here?! I'm not just imagining this am I? Wait, why am I question this! Greens here and that's all that matters.' He quickly snapped out of his thoughts when Green extended out his hand.

"Been a long time hasn't it, Red." Silence was the only response the brunette got. After all Red was known as the silent champion that taught his pokemon to respond to simple gestures. Red extended his hand and shock Greens hand. 'Wow, Greens hand feels so warm.' Before Green could say another word Eevee started tugging on the bottom of Greens pant leg. Red looked down at Eevee, who was starting at back at him with sparkling eyes.

"What's up Eevee?" Green asked. He slowly pulled his hand away from Reds and petted Eevees head. Eevee looked hopefully up at Red, she made her ears point up to look like Pikachus. Taking the hint, Red pointed to his Pikachu who was laying outstretched by Snorlax. Eevee squealed with glee. She bowed her head and ran towards Pikachu. Green turned his attention back to Red, smiling big.

"So how's it been? I know you probably weren't really expecting company. But I hope it's ok if I stay here with you for awhile. I needed a break from the gym, and I figured that you may want somebody to help keep you company." Without any real expression, beside his usual stolic face, Red nodded. Inside he wanted to hug Green tightly and converse. But he kept his calm posture and stayed his usual interactive stable self.

Green smirked slightly. "So......I brought you some cupcakes." The brunette grabed a small box, holding two chocolate cupcakes inside. "Sorry for only getting two. They were kinda expensive." Without waiting, Green opened the small box. He sat down on the edge of the mountain, pating a spot for Red to sit, on his left. Red sat next to Green. Smiling, Green handed Red a cupcake and took the other for himself. Red stared intently at his own cupcake, then to Green...