Morning Surprise

Green P.O.V

How in the name of Mew did Red suddenly appear in my arms?

I woke up to find black hair in my face. To my surprise it was in fact Red! How did he end up here? The thing that threw me over was the fact that he was smiling in his sleep! Red never smiles or shows any sort of real emotion towards me, so why now in my arms?

A blush found it's way to my face as I noticed Red beginning to stir in his sleep. Oh the humiliation this would bring to me if he pushed me away.

Without getting a second chance to think, I loosened my grip on the boy and acted as if I were still asleep.

Red P.O.V

As I opened my eye's from my once peaceful slumber; I couldn't help but realize where I was - in Green's arms...

Looking up slightly I came face to face with Green. I could tell he was either going to wake up or was already awake... Bringing my free right arm up, I thumped his nose, earning a grunt.

"Morning to you too sun shine." Green said in an unpleasant tone. He was refusing to look at me though.

With my free hand, I reached up to touch Green's honey colored hair. Thankfully he didn't try to pull away. So I proceeded to running my fingers through his hair.

Though his hair looked like it could pop a ballon with all the spikes, it was actually soft. Green looked like he wanted to speak, but kept his mouth shut.

"Your hair is soft," I decided to say softly. I watched as a blush appeared on Green's normally calm cheeks. He looked rather charming when he was nervous.

"T-thanks...." Green stumbled on his words.

I sighed moving my hand back to my lap. As I did so Green finally turned to look at me for the first time this morning.

"You know, since we're both awake now. Why don't we start off by eating some breakfast?" Green said in a monotone voice.

Instead of moving I buried my face into his warm inviting chest. I didn't want to get up am leave the comfort of Green just yet.

"Red?" Green questioned. I could tell he was getting flustered by the rapid beat of his heart rate. Instead of answering, I kept my face were it was and snuggled as closely as I could.

"Pika pika!"

I could hear Pikachu's agitation through Green's rapidly beating heart. I guess now that Pikachu was hungry, I'd have to get up to feed him.

I finally released my hold on Green and got up from the blankets. I left Green there, on the blankets, a flustered mess. There was no doubt that he was shocked by my actions and would be recuperating for awhile. In the mean time I walked over to my stash of apples and handed Pikachu several of them. One for him, Eevee, and the rest of my pokemon.

I then walked over to my neatly folded clothes and grabbed the box of pocky grom my jeans. Then I proceeded back to where Green was. He was now sitting up and watching me.

"So, what's on the menu for breakfast?" Green asked me attempting to sound nonchalant, but failing miserably at doing so.

I pointed to the box of pocky as I sat down next to him. If I remembered correctly, when sharing pocky one would... share the pocky by eating from ine end and the other partner would join on the other end of the pocky stick.

I took notice as yet another blush crept it's way onto Green's checks.

"If I'm understanding you correctly, does this mean you want to share?"

I nodded in satisfaction of him understanding my request.

I opened the box and opened one of the four packets found inside. The pockey sticks were covered in chocolate that looked almost too good to eat!

I hrabbed one pocky stick, shoving one end into my mouth. The end without the chocolate on it, and waited for Green to join me.

Several seconds passed by until Green finlly joined me. He took a small bite, as did I when it was my turn. This action continued for several turns until Green finally pulled away.

I finished what was still in my mouth, then got another pocky stick. This time I shoved one end into Green's mouth. The blush on his face only grew as I joined him, taling a bigger bite. He took an even tinier bite then before. I suppressed a growl in my throat as we continued this action. When it was my turn, our lips were just centimetres apart. I could tell Green was expecting me to pull back, but not this time. I closed the gap between our lips, connecting them together.

Green froze, rigid with shock. We held the kiss for several moments before I finally pulled back. I looked down, hiding my now forming blush as I grabbed yet another pocky stick.

We blew through the one of four pocky bags, each time meeting each other for passionate kisses. Both our faces were flushed with a deep want and love. Green himself looked like he wanted to hid his embarrassment from me, as he covered his face.

I grabbed his wristes, forcing him to look at me. But, he kept his eye's closed. I leaned in and kissed each eye lid, watching as they opened after each kiss.

"D...d-does t-this mean y-you l....l....like me?" Green asked.

I stared straight into those beautiful green orbs of his.

"I love you, Green." I said. Finally after all these years. I finally had mustered my courage to speak those four words that made my heart throbb each day.

"I love you too, Red." Green said with tears forming in his eye's.

I could tell this was going to a long day tonight.