Chapter one

Well like every other beginning I should say "Hi my name is Lucy..." but its better to start with the story of my life. I was born in London. I am the oldest one in the family. I have a smaller brother named Christian. We fight a lot. But we still love each other. After all we are family aren't we? My whole life I am living here in London. I am living this ordinary life of a teenager. Actually my parents allow me to do everything except drinking, drugs, late night parties and smoking. And I need to follow their rules. Like everyone I like to listen music, I am addicted to my phone and laptop, I love reading books but my biggest obbsesion is drawing. That is the most important part of my life since like always.

**********************************************************************************************

Today I am moving to Sidney Australia. I don't have any friends there and I am really sad that I need to leave England. I have spent 18 great years here and I have friends that I don't wanna leave. But I have to. My parents got new job in Sidney. And I am going to continue my education there. I have a lot of memories here in this house that I'll never forget... But its time to leave. "Lucy Its time to leave" - my mum yelled from downstairs. "Coming" I grab my suitcase and headed downstairs. "C'mon honey we don't wanna miss our flight" "Okay dad" I passed him my suitcase and got into the car. We all looked at our house for the last time. "We had a lot of memories in this house and this town" -mum said "Yeah honey but those memories will always be in our hearts. They won't fade away" "I will miss this place so much mum." "Yeah Christian we will too." "C'mon let go we don't wanna miss the flight." -dad said and started the car. Both me and my brother turned around so we can see our house for the last time.