Chapter 5

Luke's POV
We are at the new neighbors house to say hello. I really don't know why I came here at first place. I can see that my brothers are talking something with Mr.Smith and my mum with Mrs. Smith. So I am left all alone. I should text Calum to get me out of this situation. Calum is my best friend for years. We didn't get along at the beginning but now everything is fine.
Me: Cal are you there???
Cal: Yeah bro. Whats up??
Me: Can you..........
I heard Mrs. Smith voice.
"Lucy hun you woke up?"
I looked up and I saw a girl standing at the door. She is short, she has long and wavy brown hair.
"Yeah mum"
"You should have dressed properly we have guests"
Mrs.Smith said to her. I looked up to her clothes she was wearing a tank top and shorts. Which is normal for girls to dress like that in summer.
"There is nothing wrong with what I am wearing mum."
I can see that she is pretty stubborn. She was headed towards the kitchen when her mom stoped her.
"You're not gonna say hi to our neighboors?"
"Hi my name is Lucy."
She said that with a smile. And now everyone is looking at her.
"You know Liz"
Mrs.Smith started to entroduce us.
"And this is Andrew her husband, this is Ben her oldest son, then Jack and that is Luke the youngest."
"Nice to meet you"
She said walking towards the counter and she sat there. Our eyes met and she noticed that I was watching her. She put her headphones on and then my phone buzzed. I looked at it and saw that Calum texted me.
Cal: What did you want to say to me??
Me: Nothing forget it.
Cal: Kk. Will we hand out tonight???
Me : Yeah sure. Talk to ya later. Bye.
Cal: Bye see ya later.
"Lucy?"
My mum's voice echoed trough the house. Everyone looked at her.
"Yeah Mrs Hemmings?"
"Sweetheart just Liz is okay."
I can see that my mum already likes her. Since shes giving her this nickname. She doesn't do that often.
"Okay Liz"
A smile was formed on Lucy's face.
"You know you and Luke could become good friends. But he's kinda shy."
Oh no this is not happening. OMG I can't belive this. My mum shouldn't have said that. I'm not shy I'm not in a mood to talk right now and I am bored. I look up and Lucy was looking at me.
"Am I right Luke?"
My mum asked me. I was playing with my lip ring Iike I always do when I'm embarrassed or nervous.
"Yeah mum"
I rolled my eyes. That is all I've got damn it Luke. But what can I do. If I don't answer my mum she will be pushing me.
"Lets go outsaide and talk??"
Lucy said. I got up from my seat.
"Yeah lets go "
And we went to the backdoor that leads to the yard.

Lucy's POV
We went outside and sat on the chairs in the yard. We were sitting in silnce for a few minutes.
" So.."
He asked me. Wow what a nice begginig though. This is awkward he is rude. And I really don't like him at all.
"What?"
" Are you gonna talk or something? I think that is why we came here. Or you gonna go over me and try to fuck me here."
Wow really. He thinks I am slut. Thanks god for sending me here. No, thanks mum and dad for moving here in Austraila. So I can be neighbors with this idiot.
"Excuse me?!?"
"You heard me."
"First of all I came here with you because I didn't wanna be rude. And second of all I don't wanna fuck you. And I never will."
" Huh like I would"
I already hate him.
"Nice"
"Nice"
What a dick huh. My phone ringes. Thank god.. I grab it from my pocket it was a message from Meg.
Meg: Hey how is everything going there?
Me: Awful. -_-
Meg: Why? :/
Me: I have an idiot for a neighbor. He's such an asshole and he's being rude. I hate him.
Meg: Don't worry about him. You will find other friends better than him.
Me: Yeah I hope so. :( I wanna go back to London. :'( I miss you guys so much...
Meg: We miss you too. I need to go now. But we will talk later okay.
Me: Okay .
Meg: Love ya!! Byeee. And take care of yourself. xxx
Me: Love ya too!! Bye and I will. You too. Xxx
I look up and this idiot is starring at me.
"Take a picture it will last longer"
I remark.
"Nah I don't want to. I am going inside"
He said.
"I don't care. Do whatever you want."
I said while i was looking at my phone.
"I will, I didn't want to come here anyway."
"Great me neither."
"Bitch."
"Asshole."
He looked at me and he went inside. Great I have an idiot living next door what a great start.