PLAN Z

Yay ! Another picture !

_________________________________________________

Andrew POV

I'm still curious about my gender....

i asked my mom if i was female ,but she laughed and said while giving birth to me my PENIS  came first.

i asked does giving birth hurts and she said yes, but it's all worth it.

worth my ass

i freaked...... i didn't want to  give birth , i knew that right after giving birth to this bitch i was gonna give it away.

if i make it to the hospital !!!

i'm pretty sure the doctors are going to laugh at me and cut one of my main organs or something.

i'm not even sure where the baby is going to come from ?

my ass or my dick and i'm pretty they both are in stress right now.

thanks to Alley ! i'm not even sure if she's a she .

do i have to hide a baby bump ?

will this thing just die and move on already?

"come on Andrew, it's not as bad as you may think." said alley as she was eating chinese food.

"just shut the hell up , you see what you did to me." i said as i was just laying on the bed.

"you're being so dramatic, i think it's the hormones just kicking in." said Ally.

"excuse me, hormones, what the hell you think i am on drugs  ? " i said.

"you heard me, you have to relax, if you stress yourself , it's going to hurt the baby as well as you, now lay down and shut up as i eat my chinese food in peace." explain Ally.

"it isn't chinese food if it came from america." i said as i turn my body to the opposite side of Ally direction.

------

as i get dress , i found my gut alittle distracting.

i can't even wear my t-shirt any more because my stomach shows and it looks like i swallowed a cantaloupe.

ugh!

" i look like a total fagget." i said.

" you look just fine hun." said ally as she got dress as well

" hun !? we're aren't married . " i shouted.

" well, i fucked you and you are having the baby so therefore , yes we are." she said as she walked out the door.

i can't believe i stay with her for  roommates, we aren't married. i wasn't even thinking about getting a ring for her and she's already my wife.

-----

i was taking class on my laptop.

i really want to go to class like the rest of my classmates ,but this bump keeps getting in my way...

do you know i can't fit in my desk !? it's like my desk is shrinking.......

what happen when 3 months hit ? i'll probably be big as a house.

as i was stuffing my self with a jar of ice cream i realized that ally was coming home and the room looks a mess.... i'm usually a messy guy so.... i like when my room feels like a jungle , i can tell where i put things at...

have you ever had a messy room and you knew where everything was at ,but when you clean it ,you don't remember where you had put your things?

well... i was that kind of person and i rushed to clean the room .... so as i finish ally came through the door.

" hello andrew , how was class?" she asked.

"ok...why?" i replied.

"oh nothing...." she said as she had looked suspicious.

"ok ally, what are you hiding?" i asked.

" well, i went to store and i couldn't help to buy this." she said as i showed me pink booties.

"ally, we don't even know the gender of the baby and you already buying clothes, what happen if it's a boy, you're going to give him pink shoes?" i said.

"so, boys can wear pink ." she said .

and then she started talking and blabbing about pink shoes which all of this could be avoided if she haven't bought them in the first place.....

............................

author pov: sorry for the late update... this chapter was getting too weird for me ........ *THIS WAS A SHORT PART*

O_O , but no worries , i'll keep updating  ;)