BABY troubles .

Me and Ally finally unpacked our last box of items in our new apartment. We saved and worked in our part time jobs and all we were waiting for was our  baby to be born into this fucking world.

" Done ! " Ally shouts  as she finished building  the crib .
I walked inside the room and was amazed at her effort of making this a baby's room.

" Like it ?" Raising her brow looking at me.

Don't want to make her feel bad so " Yeah , love it ." I grinned.

She give me a look and kisses my lips " hater ."

" Yeah what the fuck ever ." I rolled my eyes.

We both walked into the living room  . Ally cooking as usual and I sat on couch  being torture by the baby kicks.

" Want the usual ?" Ally asked as she broke a shell of eggs.

" I don't even know why you even asked." I waved my hand to carry on . 

" agree ."  she then grabs a plate and hand it over to me .

I jumped for joy as she handed scrambled eggs with everything I like piled on top.

Bacon ,sausage ,  cheese , peppers , sprinkle of tomatoes , and lettuce stuffed inside a giant omlette . While Ally had a plate of hot cakes. 

" Hey Andrew , I wanted to know if you want to go out tonight . Just once  for me ." she asked .

" I don't know --"

" Come on Andrew , you've been having cabin fever since who know how long , at least you could do me a fucking favor." She goes on to say. " please just once ." she pleaded.

Think .  Why would I go ?
Ally was the only one who understood my position.
Ally bought all the baby clothes.
She cooked all my food.
She spoiled me rotted and the baby.
And what I gave her ... Complaints.

I've been real shitty lately . I should go..... at least that's what I can do.

" Fine ." I agreed.

" yay ! " She squealed. " be ready by 8 ." she told me and I shook my head.

She went to our room and prounced around.

Looking on my phone , I saw the weather tonight . 30 degrees.

Thank god.

If I wear a big coat at least it will probably hide this baby bump.

~~~
Ally POV

8 o'clock

I was dressed in something fashionable , but also kept me really warm tonight.

" Ready ?" Seeing Andrew wearing a heavy jacket. Bump is not as visible , but you still could tell .

" Sure." Walking out of our apartments and unto the icy streets.

We walked , talked , went into stores and looked at fancy places. Then, we found ourselves at our old chill out spot at the place called Waffles and Stuff.

" sweet memories ." I said as I was dumping salt into my hand and eating it.

" And you're doing it again ." Andrew  warned me as he crossed his arms

" It not like its going to kill me ." I told him as I constantly ate it.

Bell rings and me and Andrew looked.

" oh shit ." I cursed under my breath.

It was our worst enemies.
Brian , Chester , and Payton . They was always known was messing with us and now they spotted us.