FROM FRIENDSHIP TO FAIRYTALE Slash x Reader (2012)

Reader's POV

You were at the park at midnight, just having another "Night out" with your best friend Slash. You'd met Slash in the summer before Kinder garden. You and Slash had a falling out it 3rd grade because school got busy and it prevented you from having time to hang out with him. But when you got to 6th grade, school wasn't as much of an issue, so you and Slash had more time to hand out. So now you had regained the bond of friendship you had before.

You were now in 7th grade. You hung out with Slash every Friday after school. You knew some kind of feelings had been building up in your mind, for him, but you didn't know what they were so you'd just ignored them. Was it Love? You didn't know. You'd never had those feelings for anyone before. You knew you couldn't ignore them forever but, on the other hand, if you told him, he'd most likely reject you.

-------End of Prologue-------

You looked at the calendar on the right side of your bed, pinned against the wall. –June 5th- Your eyes lit up with excitement as you jumped out of the bed and put on your clothes. "It's a Friday! And you know what that means!" You said to your orange fluffy cat as you ran past him to get some food from the kitchen. "I get to see Slash today!"

You gazed out the window of your math class. [Why won't school end already?!] Your mind was drifting, and you started to think about Slash. [I can't WAIT to see him!] You were so excited you could barely breathe. –Yes, you couldn't breathe.- You took a big huff in and sighed. Just as you were about to fall asleep, a long and sustained –RIIIIIIIIIIIING- ripped through the afternoon air. You quickly jumped out of your seat and grabbed your bag, running out of the class room before you could get caught in the traffic of everyone trying to leave at the same time. [Too late.] You thought to yourself, solemnly. "AUUUUG!" You groaned quietly as you shuffled your way past everyone. You finally got to the doors and burst out, nearly falling down the stairs. You regained your balance and ran back home as fast as your legs would take you.

You plopped your bag down on the couch and did the same of yourself. You let out a loud –Huff- of exhaustion. After a few minutes of catching your breath, you went upstairs and got your "Friend Bag" from your closet. [I can't wait 'till he sees what I got him!] You smiled and gripped the bag close to your chest. Your eyes trailed over your room, and landed on your clock. -6:30pm- [What?! Why's it so late already?!] The gears in your mind started to turn. [Oh right! I forgot I live really far away from my school...] You snapped out of your thoughts and slammed the door dramatically, running back out of the house. [I'll have to hurry or I'll be late!] You stopped running when you got to the bus stop. You waited for the bus, for about 5 minutes. It stopped alongside the sidewalk and opened its doors. You stepped in and sat down, tapping your fingers on your thigh, waiting to see your friend.

The bus reached its last stop and you hopped off. You stood in front of the gates to a small community park. No one ever came here though, it was abandoned. So this was the perfect spot to hand out with Slash! Considering he was a mutant and all... Anyway, you opened the gate slowly, trying to open it without creaking, and stepped inside. You looked around and saw Slash sitting on the bench at the other end of the park, looking down at his hands. His mouth was moving too. [Is he talking to himself?] You stepped a little closer so you could hear him, with him not seeing you, but he stopped talking just as you did. He sniffed the air and whipped around, facing you. "Aww! You get me with that every time! Why can't I ever sneak up on you?" You pouted. He put on a smile. "(Y/N). I thought I recognized that scent." You rolled your eyes and sat down next to him, on the bench. He was always going on about "Your scent" or something. But you thought it was cute that he acted like a blood hound. You smiled and handed him the bad you were carrying. "For you!" You said enthusiastically. He raised his eyebrow and took the bag. He looked inside of it and got out a bouquet of flowers. He blushed and his smile widened. "Uh, actually (Y/N), I have something for you as well." You nodded and he pulled out a small, heart shaped, red box or chocolates. You clapped your hands together excitedly. "Ooh Slash you shouldn't have!" You smiled and took the box, opening it. You lifted the thin plastic covering on top of the chocolates, and got a small one out, eating it quickly. "I found it in the trash can and I thought it would be a nice gift." He said, blushing. Your eyes widened and you quickly swallowed it and closed the box behind you. "T-that's nice!" You gave him a fake smile. [Augh gross! The trash can?! Well, I guess he can't just buy one from the store, can he.] You extended your arms out and reached for him. He put his hand behind your back and pulled you into a hug. You smiled and released from the hug. [Whenever I hug him my stomach lurches.] "Uh, (Y/N)?" He dropped his smile. [Oh no, what did I do?] You whimpered, mentally. "Can I, uh, talk to you about something?" He said, blushing fiercely. "S-sure!" You stuttered nervously and gave him a fake smile. "Well... I... I, uh... Like you..." He whispered and trailed off his sentence. You dropped your fake smile and put on a real one. "Well duh, we've been friends for ever! I like you too!" You tilted your head to the side and made your smile even wider. He dropped his smile and looked away. "No I... Like like you." He said, even quieter than the first time. Your eyes widened and you stared at him. [H-he L-likes me?!] Your face turned bright red. He noticed you staring, and looked away, clenching his fists tightly. "S-slash." You looked down at the ground. You knew you couldn't tell him your feelings if you were looking at him. "I... I like you too..." You trailed off your sentence, as you dared to glance at him, revealing a wide eyes Slash, staring straight at you. You blushed and looked away again, not wanting to see his shocked eyes. You knew that he liked you too, but you thought he'd reject you if you tried to move to fast. It was then, that he did something really unexpected. He pulled you up to his level, by your waist, and kissed you. Straight on the lips! You blushed even more and stared at Slash, who was now closing his eyes tightly. You mimicked his movements and closed your eyes tightly too, trying your best to kiss him back. You'd never been in this kind of situation before and honestly, you had no idea what to do. You'd just have to try and copy him and hope that, at least, he knew what he was doing.

So yeah. You and Slash were basically dating now. Which brings us to the present! -Written in past tense. :P- You were running across -Wait, scratch that.- You were being dragged across the roof of a giant Kraang ship. By, none other than, Slash. He was gripping your hand tightly, not even noticing that your legs were dragging against the metal roof. You were running from about a thousand Kraang bots who you, just barely, managed to escape. [If it weren't for slash, I don't know what I'd do.] You rolled your eyes, trying to make comic relief for your current situation. You looked back, seeing them right on your tail. "Slash, could you pick up the pace?" You said desperately. "Can do." he said as he looked back, seeing then behind you. You weren't use to this "Adventurous" lifestyle that Slash seemed to be use to. "You'll be sorry for the Kraang kidnappings!" You yelled back at them, shaking your fists in anger. You weren't really angry with them, as much as relieved that you'd escaped. Of coarse you didn't notice that someone was in the shadows, watching your every move. Can you guess who it was? Yep, Shredder.

So now, you were in a giant metal cage, that was dangling above... water? You couldn't see it clearly. It was so dark that it looked like a bottomless pit. "I will make this easy for you." You heard a menacing voice say. "Tell me what you know about the turtles... And I will let you live." [What? Who are-] Your thoughts were interrupted as a metaphorical light bulb popped up above your head. [Wait... Isn't Slash a giant mutated turtle?] "I-I don't know what y-you're talking about." You said bravely. You heard him chuckle lightly. "Bravery is the nicest way of saying stupidity." Suddenly he came into view, standing on a ledge not to far from the cage. You growled at him, angrily. "I'll never tell you anything!" You barked. His eyes narrowed. "We'll just see about that shall we?" He reached his arm out to a lever, that was beside him. You could only guess at what it did. He pulled it with a loud -Jolt!- And suddenly, you felt like you were floating. Wait... You were floating! You were in mid-air! Well, in the middle of your cage. You looked up and saw Shredder getting farther and farther away from you. "Oh no, don't tell me. the freakin' cage is falling?!" You screamed, hoping that he would stop it. Instead, you felt a pull on your arm. You looked to your side and saw Slash floating beside you. Your eyes became wide as he pulled you our of the cage and you both stopped in mid-air, dangling on a small rope, attached to the ceiling. You saw Shredders head, poke out from the ledge above you, and he grabbed the rope and cut it off, sending you and Slash, falling into an abyss with no end. He grabbed your hand, stopping you from falling, and pulled you into a small whole in the wall. He gripped both of your arms and pulled you into an embrace that seemed to last forever. "Don't ever make me worry like that again." He said, under his breath. You released him from the hug and looked up into his dark, black eyes. "Don't worry... I won't."