Chapter 2

Sonic POV
My ears picked up at a sudden noise, "Sonic...?" 'Oh no what now? What does he want from me? I don't want this to go on... Why do I have to feel this way towards him? Why can't I let go of this feeling? I know that I'd be better off that way but---" My train of thought gets interrupted by a voice.

Foxy POV
I continue to stare at him. He looks so lost in his own little world. He looks confused, as if he is fighting with his own mind. 'I wonder why...' His tear stains haven't faded, he's still hurt because of me. "Sonic...are you okay?", I question, this time adding the true purpose of my question. He stares at me, and turns pale. Am I really such a horrible person to him? 'Well that is the plan isn't it?' I growled at the voice inside head.

Sonic POV
I'm completely frozen. I don't know what to say, what should I say? I'm confused, one wrong word and I'm done for. The awkward silence continues as questions race through my mind. 'Why is he even asking? Is he trying to taunt me? Who dare he ask me a question like that after everything he has done? What kind of sick game is he playing?' I decide to answer his question with another question and ask the question that raises my curiosity to the max, "Why do you ask?"

Foxy POV
Now its my turn to panic. Why was I asking? Is he catching on? What if he finds out? Am I going to have my cover blown my some little moment? I try to calm down try to sort out my thoughts. I casually slip in, "Why shouldn't I ask? I mean, you just overreacted at a simple comment." 'Oh crap he is so not gonna buy it' I thought as I forced a smile.

Sonic POV
'Is he fucking serious?'

Foxy POV
He looks looks like he's about to explode. I try to think of ways to calm him down but I can't. All of my thoughts are toppling over me, I can't think straight. Part of me wanted to reach out at him but knew that could've blow my cover, so I just decided to stare at him. His features displayed a different side of him. Eyes are narrowed, ears are perked up, and quills standing on edge. I hope he is alright...

Sonic POV
'I can't believe him. How can he be so inconsiderate and gullible? Everything about this situation pisses me off. Not at him, but at myself for falling for him. But, what if I am over reacting? What if I'm the one with the problem? I am in love after all, I might think that everything he does goes against me in a way. I feel sick to my stomach as that thought races in my head.

Foxy POV
I noticed a sudden change in Sonic's expression, now he looks like he's on the verge of tears, what could've caused that sudden change? He's maybe just fighting with the monsters in his head. I couldn't bear the sight anymore, before he could even react I grab him and pull him into a tight embrace. I'm not so sure for how long the moment lasted, but I was going to enjoy it as much as I could.

Sonic POV
My mind couldn't process what was happening until it happened. 'Why this sudden change in behavior? Is doing this because he feels guilty?' I try to question him but I'm stopped as I hear some shouts from a distance.

Regular 3rd POV
Chica and Bonnie stand at distance not really catching on to what just happened. "Are you done? They pizza is getting cold you know!", an angry 17 year-old chicken exclaimed. Sonic and Foxy let go of their embrace as the sudden shout form their former friend catches their attention. Bonnie quickly took note of this, and noticed Sonic's flustered cheeks and Foxy's red- tinted ears. Bonnie states, "No need to worry need to worry about the pizza, Chica the quack-quack, I already ate it all and woah girl you gotta learn how to chill, stress leads to that pretty little face to age faster you know?" Chica gives Bonnie a death glare and responds, "Okay first of all I am a chicken, and chickens don't quack, second of all how dare you? Can't you see that the only reason why I'm stress its because I'm worried of my two closest friends?". Bonnie responds, "Okay sorry for the duck joke, or whatever, and why are you worried about them? Cant you feel the love between the two?", Asked the 18 year old bright purple rabbit with big crismon eyes. "Love?!?!" Foxy exclaimed. 'Wow. Isn't that a stab to heart...' Sonic thinks as his heart aches, 'Dammit Bonnie..' "Why in the hell would you think that I have any romantic feelings for that?!" He says as he points to a confused 16 year-old hedgehog with his head on the clouds. "Eh?" Sonic says as he reconnects to reality. "Whatever, just don't ever, Ever, EVER romantically involve me with him ever! I would never be with him, not even if you paid me! I'd rather die than spend an entire day with him!", Foxy exclaims as he starts to heavily breathe. Everybody is taken back by Foxy's aggressiveness. The atmosphere is tense until an unknown voice exclaims, "Dammit Bonnie! Why did you had to talk!" the crew looks up to notice a 19 year-old brown bear with ocean-blue eyes. "Me?! How was I supposed to know he was going to react that way? And where did you come from?" Bonnie retorts. "My where a bouts don't concern you and if you would've just been more considerate with other people emotions and respected their actions, none of this would've happened.", Freddy calmy shots back. "Guys can we just focus on the real problem here?", Chica retorts, "Foxy what has gotten into you?" Foxy simply states, "I don't need to explain myself to you." "Well maybe not to me, but you have too for Sonic. He has done nothing but be nice to you, he is always standing your bullshit, and he deeply cares for you, more than any of us to be honest, the least you can do is treat him decently."

Foxy POV
That got me thinking. I should apologize, I did overdo it but how do I do it without showing too much affection? I want to show that I really care, but not too much...I thought of the perfect way to do it! As I try to look up and face Sonic I am greeted with the question, "Hey where did Sonic go?"